Intelligence Squared US

Intelligence Squared US has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Intelligence Squared US ranks 16th among Presentation sites.

How would you rate Intelligence Squared US?

“I don't have as much time to read the news as I would...”

Jeremy G.
5/2/10

I don't have as much time to read the news as I would like so I often find myself just flipping through New York Times or Wall Street Journal headlines and then reading the Economist at the end of the week. But if I had a bit more time, I would sort through more opposing viewpoints on contentious issues. Shows like Intelligence Squared do an interesting job of highlighting how people on opposing sides of important issues feel, which I find adds a bit deeper understanding than is gained from a typical new article. You can listen to free episodes on the NPR website: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6263392

jeremyg
May 2nd, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Intelligence Squared US staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Intelligence Squared US?

Have a question about Intelligence Squared US?