Insurancehero.org.uk

Insurancehero.org.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Insurancehero.org.uk ranks 7th among Life Insurance sites.

How would you rate Insurancehero.org.uk?

“Excellent consultant!”

Thom L.
9/10/18

Excellent consultant when we switched our family's life insurance and critical illness cover. The simplest site I chose to look at and cheaper prices than the other sites I tried.

thoml10
September 10th, 2018

craigh159
March 27th, 2018

I saved myself significant money each month by using Insurance Hero and would therefore recommend them very highly.

Questions? Get answers from the Insurancehero.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insurancehero.org.uk?

Have a question about Insurancehero.org.uk?