This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Instalex

Instalex has a consumer rating of 3.82 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Instalex ranks 368th among SEO sites.

How would you rate Instalex?

“Excellent service!”

Sasha C.
4/11/17

This service is really helpful! I used it one week ago for my bussines profile on Instagram. And now the number of my clients has tripled. That is very cool! Thank you, guys!

“Real deal, or scam? Read ahead.”

Alexander S.
1/9/19

Instalex is a beautiful concept, I'll be honest. I shall not detail its working or comment on its user interface because that information can be found anywhere. What I DO intend on telling you here is whether or not is this site a scam. The answer is not a simple Yes or No, however. The truth is, the developers are TRYING their best to genuinely provide customers with what they promise. Unfortunately, they are up against a giant, giant multinational corp., Instagram, while they themselves are a small group of less than a handful of lads from Russia. The result? Most of Instalex's features (including the most important one, Auto-Like) do not work for days and days if Instagram as much as makes a TINY change in its security (which it very frequently does), before the Instalex team finds a way around it. Verdict: Instalex is still growing. Finding ways around Instagram's security. My opinion is: Give them time. Come back after a few months. And THEN maybe give them your money.

sashac14
April 11th, 2017
gabriels65
March 25th, 2018
They use your profile to follow others instagram account even you did not allow!
In few hours I went from "700 following" to 950 following"
alexanders143
January 9th, 2019
mmm24
July 11th, 2017
Do not waste your time with this. I have sent a number of emails asking for assistance and have had no reply. Terrible customer service. My business instagram account has not improved in the slightest. Instalex did NOTHING.
andrewe47
April 20th, 2017
Pretty good service, there are many settings and tools. Now I'm spinning my account here, while I like everything.
janel258
April 6th, 2017
To promote the Internet business (selling watches and wallets), it was necessary to create a page in the instagram to attract people. But my page was not popular (((Thanks to this service, I collected the necessary number of REAL people! Now my page is signed daily For 10-20 people, which significantly increased sales
victorial52
April 7th, 2017
I've always wanted that on my page there were a lot of subscribers. The guys from this service are truly revived my page. The audience is growing and likes too) Thank you!
nikital5
April 6th, 2017
Great service for promotion, I am very pleased. Account now live, the audience grows itself. Now I have motivation to seriously work on my account. I wish to service big profits)
couponake
April 8th, 2017
Used this service to increase sales. And helped me a lot! Sales are better) Customers come by themselves and often buy the product) Thanks to you guys)
anastasias12
April 8th, 2017
Instalex helped me to increase number of subscribers in instagram page. Nice work, guys. Very convenient and practical!

Not easy. Not anymore.   Alexander, the main responder, used to diligently reply to all queries and complaints until over a few months ago. I do not know if it is because of an increased volume in the complaints, or if the Instalex team has become plain lazy, but for the past few months, the site is just not replying. And boy there's a lot they've got to reply for, since some very important features of the service are not working anymore.

By Alexander S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Instalex staff and other customers.

Efficient Instagram Growth Platform

Instalex is a professional smm-tool
For business and personal Instagram accounts.
It helps Instagram users Get real followers, likes, and comments on your instagram in three clicks

instalexa
Instalex A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instalex?

Have a question about Instalex?