Review of Instalex

Instalex reviews

support@instalex.pro

gabriels65
3/25/18

They use your profile to follow others instagram account even you did not allow !!!
In few hours I went from "700 following" to 950 following"

kvicjko
8/14/17

Cepat banget , pelanggan makin banyak , merasa kawan kawan harus pakai aplikasi yg satu ini , tak perlu repot

mmm24
7/11/17

Do not waste your time with this. I have sent a number of emails asking for assistance and have had no reply. Terrible customer service. My business instagram account has not improved in the slightest. Instalex did NOTHING.

andrewe47
4/20/17

Pretty good service, there are many settings and tools. Now I'm spinning my account here, while I like everything.

sashac14
4/11/17

This service is really helpful! I used it one week ago for my bussines profile on Instagram. And now the number of my clients has tripled. That is very cool! Thank you, guys!!!

couponake
4/8/17

Used this service to increase sales. And helped me a lot! Sales are better) Customers come by themselves and often buy the product) Thanks to you guys)

anastasias12
4/8/17

Instalex helped me to increase number of subscribers in instagram page. nice work, guys. Very convenient and practical!

victorial52
4/7/17

I've always wanted that on my page there were a lot of subscribers. The guys from this service are truly revived my page. The audience is growing and likes too) Thank you!

nikital5
4/6/17

Great service for promotion, I am very pleased. Account now live, the audience grows itself. Now I have motivation to seriously work on my account. I wish to service big profits)

janel258
4/6/17

To promote the Internet business (selling watches and wallets), it was necessary to create a page in the instagram to attract people. But my page was not popular (((Thanks to this service, I collected the necessary number of REAL people !! Now my page is signed daily For 10-20 people, which significantly increased sales

Questions? Get answers from the Instalex staff and other customers.

Instalex?