InquiryRemoval.io reviews

admin@inquiryremoval.io

6 reviews with 4 stars

joshuam356
8/23/19

Experian and Equifax completed within 3 weeks but my Transunion report was never done. I requested a refund for Transunion and received it within 48 hours. Great company, will definitely come back!

paulc796
8/17/19

I'd give 5-stars if the communication wasn't so bad. All my qualified inquiries were removed in a rather quick manner but I barely received any updates or responses from the sales rep I was dealing with. Overall, great service if you need your inquiries removed.

angelicam43
8/14/19

Experian + Transunion Completed! Equifax wasn't but refund was issued! As with all the other reviews, the communication was below average but the work was done for the most part. Experian and Transunion were completed within 2 weeks, Experian was actually done in like 3 days which was awesome! Equifax couldn't be done, I guess it was because of my file. They did refund me for Equifax at the 60-day mark as part of my request. Overall, great service besides the communication and Equifax not being done. Good business people. Would definitely work with these guys again!

jasons785
8/10/19

Okay, service definitely works and is 100% legit. What could be better is that they are very hard to get into contact with. It's hard to get an order update or anything. Experian was completed in less than a week but Transunion and Equifax both took a little over 30 days. Not bad but due to the lack of communication, it was a little frustrating. Overall, I received the service that I paid for and I'm definitely satisfied.

shawnm101
8/2/19

My previous review was not editable nor did it allow me to remove. Raymond has taken care of all issues, he's a man of his word

michaelc1800
8/1/19

A bit delayed and communication was definitely lacking but I just found out the sales rep I was working with(James Scott) was no longer with the company. Raymond reached out to me and settled all my issues! I had all my inquiries removed within 14 days after he contacted me. Was definitely professional and I understand that things happen in business. I highly recommend this service and Raymond Roth! A+++

All of their reviews are faked. I would proceed with caution or not at all!

By C D.

No, James stop responding two weeks ago. Complete scam.

By Christian j.

Hard but the service works! I vouch for this company 100%

By Eric L.
Questions? Get answers from the InquiryRemoval.io staff and other customers.

3 Photos for InquiryRemoval.io