Innolife.net

Innolife.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Innolife.net?

“Actually I will never encounter this website if I didn't...”

Ya-Na L.
7/12/11

Actually I will never encounter this website if I didn't intend to buy "You're beautiful" Director cuts DVD korean drama. This site mostly targeted Japanese and Chinese customer (you can see they have special site and translation for them) and this site is based in Korea. The website might look suspicious (I also feel that during my first time because I need to spend about 150USD for that DVD) but I give a try anyway because there a no other way to get the DVD. I'm glad I did it. The DVD box comes out great and they packed it nicely. Customer service is ok (they replied to u fast) but it will be hard for the first time user because the website is not that user friendly.

yanal2
July 12th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Innolife.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Innolife.net?

Have a question about Innolife.net?