Review of InnerGlow.ca

InnerGlow.ca reviews

lynna69
4/20/17

My legs and ankles have been twisted all my life. Walking has been difficult, causing my feet to hurt continuously. I was slow moving and exhausted easily. Doctors performed surgery - which only made things worse.
Then I met Don Ward. Through multiple acupressure sessions he brought alignment back to my legs, opened blocked nerve flow, relieved the pain. I walk normally now. I am so grateful.

brianr117
7/11/16

I have recommended around 15 people to Dr. Ward and everyone comes back with incredible reports of how he has treated their particular health issue resulting in amazing success.
Only two referrals had limited success but said they would return to him for further visits .
My personal experience has been very good each time I have ever had a problem that required treatment .
Very patient and kind man , pleasant to have an appointment with.

jamesm181
6/30/14

My fiance was sent to Don Ward, "Naturopath" practitioner at Innerglow Wellness Centre in Nanaimo. Mr Ward stated that my fiance did not have colorectal cancer (spreading to the liver) as diagnosed by oncologists. He simply gave her hydrotherapy (colonics) for six weeks. My fiance passed away during this time. My fiance suffered bruises and cuts to her arms and legs, after having fallen in Mr Wards office. Being a witness in Mr Ward's office for two of the six weeks, I noticed he left my fiance alone in the hydrotherapy room. To get to this area and from the washroom, you need to step up or down due to the elevated floors. In addition, Mr Ward's wife (a supposed "nutritionist") pushed my fiance's head into a pillow. This supposedly was because my fiance wouldn't eat. In fact she was slowly dying, a fact which somehow eluded Mr Ward and his wife.

Questions? Get answers from the InnerGlow.ca staff and other customers.

InnerGlow.ca?