inkoff.me

inkoff.me has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. inkoff.me also ranks 3rd among Tattoo sites.

How would you rate inkoff.me?

“Chris did a great job with my tattoo removal”

Vivienne J.
8/3/13

Chris did a great job with my tattoo removal. I am going for my 3rd laser treatment and it has faded nicely. The price is great too!

viviennej
August 3rd, 2013
jeremiahm18
April 5th, 2013
Inkoffme is a good, affordable place to go to get your tattoo removed compared to the near by competition. I'm currently getting a tattoo removed so that i may join the army and its coming off faster than i expected
isaiahw6
March 8th, 2013
i needed to get my tattoo removed so i can go bk into the military an they did a great job on my first session, he was straight forward with me an the people working the front where great an the prices were very affordable.

Questions? Get answers from the inkoff.me staff and other customers.

A New??Year?? ??A??New You! LICENSED MEDICAL FACILITY inkoff is a fully licensed California Medical Clinic. We?۪re serious about Laser Tattoo Removal and Laser Hair Removal. ALL PROCEDURES DONE BY TRAINED LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONALs The person performing...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about inkoff.me?

Have a question about inkoff.me?