Guangzhou Inflatable Zone Toys Co. Ltd reviews

Tel: +1-510-371-5893
sales@inflatable-zone.com

marym803
5/4/18

When I opened it, no bad smell at all, and when I touched it, I can feel that it is made of quality material and durable. My 8 y.o. has tried and loves it.

zahraa17
5/1/18

Ordering equipment online is always a risky business, however, the air track I ordered happens to be the best purchase I have invested in so far. An on time delivery at such a cheaper price was surely an enthralling experience. Inflating the huge air track was definitely time consuming, nevertheless, once inflated, it provided great space for exercise and the kids definitely loved it.

jamese225
4/30/18

I got to play with inflatable zone stuff throughout a visit in Chicago. It was one of the most laughably fun things I've ever done. Made me feel like an indestructible child once more. It did not create a distinction if you were old, young, tall, or short everybody was bashing into one another, happy their butts off and having a blast. Do yourself a favour and check these out. cannot wait to play again!

geris23
12/28/17

Ordered a beam track for $169 and it's just a blow up piece of junk! Trying to contact company to send back but they do not return emails!

Response from daniel x., Guangzhou Inflatable Zone Toys Co. Ltd Representative
Our apology to find out this message late and the emails do not reply in time as the follow-up staff resigned and not hand in this in time. Please contact us again with the evidence, we will send you a new replacement accordingly.Thank you
Email: sales@inflatable-zone.com
ammarat1
7/31/17

I bought the inflatable bouncer like six months ago and its still going strong. It has been so much fun for my 10 years old. He goes crazy whenever he is inside it. I must admit that my 10 years old and other kids used it pretty roughly but it is so durable and of excellent quality that nothing happened to it till now. Totally worth my money!! I should also mention that this website has delivered the bouncer before the actual date. 5***** definitely for top notch quality and excellent customer service.

mariaw86
7/31/17

I have not had such fun in a long while. The zorb ball is of great quality. I thought the quality would be poor because of the price but its awesome, it holds air very well, and they are a blast to run around in. Highly recommended, Easy to use and very affordable. Will definitely use again!

mohsini1
7/31/17

inflatable air track is very well made! was delivered well before time these are awesome quality, it hold air very well,the product is durable and made with extensive detailing, can be used in any conditions .It s really amazing product . The would like to refer it to all the needy people who really want to enjoy the summer with their kids. We love it!!!

tessys2
7/31/17

The Zorb ball was delivered to me on time. Though I was curious about how good it would be not until I got hold of it. It's really a nice zorb to have. Enjoying my money spent on it.

mohsini
7/31/17

Inflatable air track is very well made! Was most durable most it hold air very long time.material is very good .must recommend you to buy this product.its delivery me very fast im not aspacting that fast .

danielb264
7/31/17

This site is adorable and i had a great experience, The product i got was very adorable and exceptional.I can surely use again

chelseah21
7/24/17

They won't respond to any of my emails now that they have our payment. Wouldn't suggest going through this company. Anyone else have these problems?

Response from daniel x., Guangzhou Inflatable Zone Toys Co. Ltd Representative
Issue resolved. we had got in touched and items sent successfully to Chelsea with the tracking number.
Sometimes we might not reply in time as the different time zone. Sorry about this, please contact us anytime through:
Email: sales@inflatable-zone.com
Skype: Ella bubble.com
ramakants1
6/17/17

The Zorb ball was delivered well before time and is of outstanding quality. The product is durable and made with extensive detailing, can be used in any conditions of water.

parkerc18
6/15/17

I have always loved living on the edge. Danger and fun get my blood rushing but still, I wanted safety. Zorb ball gives me just that. I get to roll down a slope and go water walking. I do all these without worrying about safety because Zorb ball is perfectly well made. The experience is simply mesmerizing. Zorb is highly recommended for everyone who loves fun tinted with a bit of risk.

jamesm664
6/15/17

Wow, this bubble soccer is fun and more than worth the money. Excellent durability and highly recommended.

janicew56
6/14/17

The Zorb ball is very well made! Was contemplating the quality would be lacking because of the price but these are awesome quality, it hold air very well, and they are a blast to run around in! We love it!!!

marym522
6/14/17

I used to play golf with my friends and colleagues at a point I got bored and wanted to try something new. Then my friend Kate introduced me to zorb balls.
I decided to give it a try and boom!!!!
I love the product I got, very durable and fun to play with. The balls are intact nothing like punches. I go a quality zorb ball and on time.
I will like to recommend to any family who lacks fun to buy the zorb balls and keep having fun all day.

alvins36
5/23/17

Playing foot darts is an awesome approach to hang loose The Foot Darts is exclusive product, designed using a bespoke material for football. It is best place to buy Commercial or personal Bounce House Foot Darts.

I received the quality product i have used it more then 8 months but there is not nay problem yet.

i always like this kind of amazing products.

adrianj20
5/23/17

your lucky kids today get to enjoy the awesome water slides that feature climbing. Choose from dozens of inflatable outdoor water slides from Inflatable-zone at genuine price. Its a good way to put a smile on your children's faces is with an inflatable water slide

isabellam27
5/23/17

I get the quality inflatable tent for my kids. It s really amazing product . The would like to refer it to all the needy people who really want to enjoy the summer with their kids.

Really great product with quality delivery services.

jerodh1
5/15/17

I received these in October. After about 6 uses, little holes started appearing on the inside compartment. By April, one of the pieces that holds the ropes that secures the inside compartment to the outside fell off, within another month another piece fell off on another ball. The holes can be patched but I have no idea how the inside pieces can be fixed. I have attemteped to seek resolution about these problems for over 3 months and sent pics and videos as requested, but they will not respond.

likp
8/11/16

A word of advice: keep a close eye on the kids when they are playing with these. Kids will be kids, and some seem to think that the bubble balls makes them invincible.Shout out to my mom for ordering this precious gift for me, she knows me so well. Everyone buy this invention, even if its only one you can still watch people have fun in zorbing ball.

Apology for our late reply, as it was was a busy time before Christmas for business, some emails went to spam box and not find in time to reply in time. Issue sovled and taken warning from it.Thanks for your understanding and continuing support in us!

By daniel x., Guangzhou Inflatable Zone Toys Co. Ltd Representative

By daniel x., Guangzhou Inflatable Zone Toys Co. Ltd Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Guangzhou Inflatable Zone Toys Co. Ltd staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Guangzhou Inflatable Zone Toys Co. Ltd

Guangzhou Inflatable Zone Toys Co. Ltd?