Review of IndianRoots.in

care@indianroots.com

29 reviews with 4 stars

aashik
12/15/15

Indianroots is one of my Favourite site for shopping.. Not only me.. my mom, my sis is also shopped from here.. Our Family shopping Destination is INDIANROOTS.. I really like their delivery procedure and customer service. these are the best quality of indianroots.. They delivered my red and cream kanjiwaram saree on correct time and was very amazed when i saw the saree.. the quality was fantastic... so far i have no issue with this site and having good shopping from here...

aarvim
12/15/15

It was my Farwell party and i didn't had any of the traditional clothes. I was so much in tension as what to wear, then one of my friend advised me to go through Indianroots. I was amazed at the amount of designs that were available on their site and was tempted to buy from Indianroots. Amazing site and one of the best online store. Then I ordered Black Chanderi Handloom Silk Saree.

shalus3
12/11/15

I am Shalu from Noida and I am a fashion blogger. I keep researching about various fashion trends. Recently I got to know about Indianroots. It is quite a nice shopping websites. This website has a lot of variety and I was stunned to see so many classy designs all at one place!!! I was really impressed and I ordered a lot of stuff from this website yesterday. I am eagerly waiting for my order to get delivered!!! I hope it's going to be really good!!

sheenam18
12/11/15

I am Sheena and I am a complete shopaholic!!! My latest addiction is a website called Indianroots. This website has a mind-blowing collection of Indian attires and I am very much love-struck with their jewelry collection as well!! I have ordered a few jewel pieces and I am waiting for them to get delivered!! I hope they look as stunning as they were looking in the pictures.

Questions? Get answers from the IndianRoots.in staff and other customers.

IndianRoots.in?