IndiaFloristNetwork reviews

Tel: +91 9230721101
creativewebtech@vsnl.net

rishar1
8/26/18

I ordered sweets worth 1000... They didn't deliver, no contact no response to emails... Totally a fraud site....

nickys21
7/24/18

I placed an order on https://www.indiafloristnetwork.com/ today for 1 kg Haldiram's Sonpapdi to Ranchi. By the late evening, it was delivered but what they delivered was - Local Sonpapdi and that is 500gm from ROSE AND PETALS, Ranchi.

I called on the given number but the number was wrong, sent a few emails but there is no response. Also, I called on the given Rose and Petals number and had a very rude conversation. After about 12 calls we got 500gm Haldiram's Sonpapdi and that's for INR 893/- while the price on it is INR 130/-

Such "a team of crooks" they are. Like website owners like their delivery houses. Won't recommend anyone to order through https://www.indiafloristnetwork.com/

sudaraf
5/9/18

Ruined my birthday surprise for my girlfriend. I ordered a birthday cake and some other additional items to be delivered on her birthday, but they didn't deliver the items I bought. I think it's a scam, such a waste of money

puneetk7
8/8/17

This site is fake and they are completely cheaters. I booked two rakhis with 1 Kg kaju katli for my brother. But their courier company didn't deliver it to my brothers address. My brother have to explicitly go to their office to pick it. Moreover, they charged the shipping fee from him even when I had paid the shipping fee already while booking the order. This is one story. Then, when my brother came home and checked the items, there was only 1 rakhi in it even when I booked 2 rakhis hamper.
I tried calling their customer care number for 2 days, it was coming as switched off. But on 3rd day, somehow, it was switch on and When I talked to their customer care person, he was so rude and irritating that he was not ready to help at all.
I would give 0 stars to this site if there is an option for that...

jashang
12/1/16

I ordered a birthday cake for my father heart shape cake with a greeting card. Cake was of different shape which wasnt informed to me that they will do ,if something specific is ordered they should deliver that and price they charged wasnt worth it and the horrible part is on the cake message was happy birthday papa but card they send was for a daughter.... thats so messed up. Horrible site will not recommend to anyone

kulbhushank
5/24/16

there website crap when i clearly mention the date of birthday on 31 may 2016
but this idiots send it on 24 th may never using this site it was waste of 2000 rs and there help line sucks if u dont wanna spoil ur loved ones birthday never use this site and one more thing the lady who pick up phone is extremely rude

saathib
3/22/16

I had booked a cake for my sister on 20th March, 2016 by paying full amount of Rs.681.12 (Rs.628.32+52.80 delivery charges) & booked the birthday cake for 22nd March, 2016. I called up on 21st March, 2016 so that to make sure that Indian Florist deliver the cake on 22nd March & they assured me that it will be delivered on 22nd March, 2016.

I again called on 22nd March by afternoon & one customer support executive told me that the cake is in process & will be delivered before 8pm today (22nd March, 2016). By 5:43pm I called up so that to check what is the status of the birthday cake and the customer care executive told me that my order is on hold & for that they sent me a mail, but was not ready to tell anything on phone.
When I checked my mail and I was in a great shocked that instead of delivering the cake they are demanding Rs.225 more to deliver the cake the other day i.e on 23rd March, 2016 which they had not mentioned on their website & they had already charged delivery amount of Rs.52.80 along with the cake order. When I called up so many times that time they least bother to informed me about the extra delivery charges & kept me on hope that the birthday cake is going to be delivered on 22nd March, 2016.

Indian Florist.com are very un-professional & fraud website as they are playing with the customer's feelings & demanding hidden charges which was not mentioned at all on their website, nor informing the customer on time so that to avoid in-convenience.

Tip for consumers: Please don't book any cake from Indian florist.com for your loved ones, first of all they will never call you & later on you will be shocked to know that they want more money from you & that too for that they are not going to deliver the cake the day when you requested, so don't get fool with this website

sapnar2
7/9/15

Raksha Bandhan is a popular festival in India, especially North India. The festival depicts the love of brothers and sisters. On this day sisters tie a thread called 'Rakhi' around her brother's wrist. She prays to God for the safety of her brother and to lead him to good path. The brother in return gives her sweets and blesses her with good wishes. The festival should not be celebrated as a formality but should be celebrated whole heartedly. It is a symbolic renewal of the relationship between a brother and a sister.

vandanat
1/28/15

India Florist Network people are frauds, and They have not refunded my money. My experience was totally bad. Its a request to all not to order cake from their website for your local cities.

mrinala
3/17/14

I ordered sweets to be delivered in Navi Mumbai and Bangalore, and at that time nowhere it was written that it is a had delivery or courier delivery not even at final payment page and not at the mail send to me for order confirmation. When I came to know that order has not been delivered that time they are making me with this fact and are declining to make me talk to company manager and company authority. Please do not do any business with them , they are biggest liars.

Questions? Get answers from the IndiaFloristNetwork staff and other customers.

IndiaFloristNetwork?