Review of Indiagift

Tel: +91-1139595920
support@india-gift.in

prriyap
9/27/18

The delivery service is incredibly quick and in time! Since I don't use Paypal... payment was a bit of a hastle but then the customer care (Kinjal) amazingly took care of it. She even attended the chat when it was 3am in her country and helped me complete the payment! I am totally impressed by this online gifting website.
I hope they stick to this prices and quality as I found the other sites are a little expensive.

arantas
9/9/18

They were supposed to write happy father's day in the cake and wrote happy birthday instead of that . I clearly stated them in the instructions that it's for father's day . The quality and the picture of cake was also bad comparing to what they showed in the website. And even they cancelled the bouquet last minute cause they said it was not available because of weekend. Didn't worth it at all sending from this far away.

kk195
9/4/18

They don't have proper communication among themselves, some of their representatives will tell that there will delivery product to specific location and some representatives will tell that delivery is not available for the same location, their customer service representatives don't know how to speak with the customers, they will not answer to your question, just they will answer what they want. the worst site and service which i have ever seen.

sapanar
8/26/18

Never ever buy with them. I was expecting fresh apple basket they gave me bad bull$#*! apple. If you guys can't send fresh apple then please don't cheat. Kindly replace those or refund my money back. Totally waste of money.

vishnur3
8/10/18

My delivery date was today(10/08/2017).same day one off delivery staff called and saying that they can't deliver it today because of heavy rain and flood.he ask to me if pssible, ican collect that from 55 km away from me where they keeps my gift/item.instead of that difficulty they recommended and force me to cancell my order.And the End.

sunainav1
6/2/18

I have very good experience with indiagift. I have ordered 10 times from this website and always got excellent quality cake, gift and flowers delivery services.

diptid
5/23/18

This is very bad thing. I will never prefer your site and will not consider it for any other occasions. The cake you sent was not even of 200 rupees. I can purchase better in less amount. Due to distance, i was not able to go nangal and hence chosen your site. No professionalism guys. Cake seems to be prepared by some fresher. Poor and worst services. It was special event for my mother and i mistakened by chosing your site.

Tip for consumers: This Is the professionalism you show guys, Worst service. You spoil special event of my life

tanvig4
5/7/18

Lot of options, good quality, in budget, celebration special, festival designed, timely delivery. Avail all. Over India.

rahult17
5/4/18

Love the services,deliver best quality product at best price and fast services..keep it up..highly recommended by me to order from indiagifts.in

anandkaru
3/8/18

Very Poor Service. Please don't order anything from here. Very disgusting guys.. Poor commitment... Never deliver on time....I have ordered a flower in morning and there commitment was to deliver it in the morning but till end of the day I was not able to get it..... Highly disagree with the commitment....Never gonna deal with these type of people... These guys need to learn a lot to stand in the market.....

ajita3
7/16/17

I had ordered for a cake for my dad in law's birthday, I was a little skeptical initially regarding the services provided, nonetheless dad in law loved what he got, my wife was happy with surprising him. I would also like to add, that the delivery was on time, and cake tasted yum.

People may come with negative comments, don't let that affect what you guys do :):):):) Keep up the good job guys !!!!

anjuv3
5/14/17

Ordered flowers and cake from them! Flowers were stinky and rotten! Cake was totally different from the original picture! Don't order anything from here ! Save ur money and time!

rupikao
3/23/17

My order IG10024 for Bangalore was a choco chip cake for my daughters bday. I was travelling and wanted to surprise her. The cake was delivered at midnight as selected by me. She was so excited, she couldnt contain her excitemnt. Thoroughly enjoyed my best cake delivery with indiagift. highly recommended...

mohitg7
3/23/17

My gift got delivered on time and the quality was excellent. I am very happy with Indiagift and would recommend them to others as well.
My main concern was the time of delivery as I want delivery to be done by 10 am and Indiagift did it without charging anything extra

anshull1
3/23/17

I order a cake and request them to deliver it at midnight and they deliver it on time thank u. Best customer service and fast delivery available

tapasp
2/14/17

I wish I could do something other than write a caustic review but I'm afraid this is the only thing I can do now. I booked an order on 13th Feb to get some flowers and chocolates delivered on 14th Feb to my significant other but it never reached them. When I booked the order, it was processed within minutes but there was total silence for the next day. No one bothered to pick phones or give any updates about late delivery or No delivery. I can understand it being 14th Feb and a lot traffic on orders but it is highly unprofessional to not give proper updates.

pinkyp6
9/13/16

Extraordinary job folks. The service gave is totally astounding. It was the first occasion when I had striven for midnight delivery and was truly amped up for the amazement. I have had flowers delivered to Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Flowers were delivered on time and contained everything asked. These folks made a better than average showing with regards to on meeting the consumer loyalty. Brief reaction on the questions are much considerable. I am genuinely awed and would exceedingly prescribe them to anybody.

Questions? Get answers from the Indiagift staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Indiagift