Indecisive.com.au reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

desirees29
4/18/18

I've been slowly replacing my wardrobe with sustainable, fair-trade garments for some time now. Indecisive is featured on numerous fair-trade blogs I follow, their styles are incredibly unique. So, I finally ordered the Hera dress. When it arrived, I only then realized I ordered two sizes too small. Since I ordered from the US, I incorrectly ordered my AU size. The dress itself appeared so structured and well-made in the photos, but the product I received was flimsy. The stitching was basic and poor, and the dress is unlined. The fabric feels like a jersey-knit, and there is nothing to keep the structure of the shoulder-piece except elastic. I tried working with customer service for an exchange and learned two painful things. 1) They don't cover shipping costs for returns (easily $90+ cost from US!!), and 2) that it is very difficult to get quick replies from the customer service.The exchange I was supposed to receive apparently required for someone to be home for pick-up, but I received no notices of attempts of delivery or that my presence was needed.By the time I learned it was supposed to be at a post office waiting for me, it had apparently been shipped back to the boutique.

I do have to say that the rep I worked with was very patient, and accommodating. This only the saving grace of my entire experience thus far,

Questions? Get answers from the Indecisive.com.au staff and other customers.

Indecisive.com.au?