Incontinence Products Direct reviews

168 reviews with 5 stars

audreym45
Audrey M.
3/28/18

Easy peasy!! The website has improved as previous orders always found a glitch and I would have to phone the order through. So .. super happy

carolq6
Carol Q.
2/18/18

Ordered on a Monday, expected items a few days later.....not received by Friday so sent off an email re delivery time. Items ordered 2.
First item in the afternoon Monday, 2nd item Wednesday! Not sure why not taped together as 2nd item small.
Usually delivery time much quicker!
As might have been a one off will still order items from them. Tho will order perhaps 2 weeks before needed.

fayf14
FAY F.
2/14/18

Have been ordering products for my mother for the past 12 mnths . Great communication on the progress of orders . Their products are great especially the Disposable Pull up pants they are the best quality we have found and well priced.

joans176
Joan S.
1/7/18

Good service ,but was told by a person it's was on its way , but did not arrive & then rang again , & they said it would arrive next week, so my order took over 7 days to arrive ,otherwise the service is great

carolh206
Carol H.
11/21/17

Cool!

But with 2nd delivery one item was missing, much emailing was sorted and missing item sent.....thankyou

graemeh5
Graeme H.
1/4/17

When I commenced the logging in of items for the checkout, the web-site offered a special of 10% off for three cartons or more.
This offer disappeared soon after ordering three cartons instead of the two proposed.

edwardm244
Edward M.
12/16/16

People were home when the courier attempted delivery.

Instead of trying to delivery again the courier just left it at a pick up point.

joans177
Joan S.
11/15/16

First time user my experience was great service was excellent all my question asked was explained with a smile & when I had ordered I realised that the day of the delivery I had to go out unexpectedly so rang them & they said that they would advise the delivery people to leave them in a safe place . Which they did & when I got home my delivery was there , so I would recommend them to other people for there great service , thanks Arthur for you help .

sunjayk1
Sunjay K.
10/10/16

Shopping experience is good.
let's see the product to be sure - As what you say is that you guarantee.
Regards,

fayf15
FAY F.
8/17/16

Very good product second time have ordered this product - but each time has taken about 1 week to receive as never have any stock when I order.

audreym48
Audrey M.
8/7/16

The products are proving very worthwhile. The ordering process was a bit daunting (first time) but communication and delivery of products was exceptionally good.

graemeh6
Graeme H.
7/1/16

The product seems to be eminently satisfactory. First time my wife has used ones of Japanese manufacture.
I think we will be getting some more soon in due course - possibly a size smaller as these are more than adequate.

amyg190
Amy G.
6/7/16

its cheap and straight forward, Sam, he direct me straight what I want thanks Sam you are very helpful.

jeriahe
Jeriah E.
6/6/16

Left 1 star as I don't know how your product will perform. If it is good then I would adjust feedback. But until your product is proven to me I in good conscience cannot recommend you nor say if I would buy from you again.

154 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Incontinence Products Direct staff and other customers.

Incontinence Products Direct?