Incontinence Products Direct reviews

156 reviews with 1 star

jeanf84
Jean F.
10/30/18

This was the second time we bought from here. The first time the product didn't show up. I had to chase it. They then delivered to a different location as it was no longer viable at the one given at the time, with no additional cost.

Second purchase, paid a lot of money for delivery, and still didn't come. I had to chase it up again. The customer service was not great on the phone and a lot stalling tactics to fix the problem. My mother went without because of the sloppy service.

This time they showed up a week late. This is not acceptable, especially when paying the prices of a prompt service.

Also we only received a text about the delivery avoiding any apology or reconciliation as to the bad service.

When companies stuff up so royally and we are doing the work for them. Then they need to show they want our service. We were not given back the delivery fee, we did not received another box for the inconvenience and stress caused to us. Not even a proper apology.

That is not acceptable.

janen43
jane n.
2/7/17

tnt is crap - no communications and took 2 weeks to deliver - still haven't received

talked with Arthur on the phone today who was very helpful and very good at de-escalating my frustration
as I said to him although the products i have purchased are for my 'little brother' with down's syndrome I work as a gp in aged care and intellectual disability and frequently field questions regarding incontinence products hence this order was really a 'test purchase'.

Depending on the quality of the products i have ordered I will given your organisation another opportunity but I really am very disappointed with the lack of communication and in particular the inordinate length of time to deliver from dispatch (Arthur reports the packages have been in the tnt adelaide depot since 16/02/2017 according to your records)

154 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Incontinence Products Direct staff and other customers.

Incontinence Products Direct?