This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Inattitude.org

Inattitude.org

Inattitude.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Inattitude.org?

“Enrolled and paid $125”

Beverly P.
7/20/10

Enrolled and paid $125. Got receipt from Lorna Moglia Design - that I didn't know. Receipt just said "Thanks your for Payment" but gave no info on what, where, when, how much. I waited a week for class confirmation but got nothing. I lost the link to the e-flyer and class was in 3 1/2 mo. I would surely miss it with no info in my calendar. I sent query to email on the receipt saying I'd gotten nothing credible and was worried. Lorna Moglia called but was not clear that she was the business owner. All she had to do was email me the info and receipt. Instead she let me know that I was all wrong - she HAD sent info - only with her email and her name in the subject line - which was spam to me. She was very unpleasant and canceled my enrollment over my protests. The whole experience was negative. I was exceited about the class and had send the info to friends and posted on facebook - The woman drove away a paying enrollee - presumably that's "empowerment".

beverlyp
July 20th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Inattitude.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Inattitude.org?

Have a question about Inattitude.org?