Imstal.by

Imstal.by has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Imstal.by?

“Metall of ranking”

Larua D.
3/17/21

On March 15, he turned to the Empire of Steel. I needed a rack. An employee of this organization (if I'm not mistaken Artem) is a very pleasant and competent employee, he quickly guided me on the price and delivery time. The price turned out to be lower than that of other organizations. Plus, this company provided the possibility of delivery, while other organizations offered only self-pickup. For me, the choice was obvious. The goods were delivered on time. There are no questions about the completeness. Plus, Artem also suggested how to properly assemble this rack (we did not assemble it correctly right away). I recommend this organization to everyone.

laruad1
March 17th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Imstal.by staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imstal.by?

Have a question about Imstal.by?