ImmigrationDirect.ca

ImmigrationDirect.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with ImmigrationDirect.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate ImmigrationDirect.ca?

“your sin number is at risk”

Sayyam I.
1/12/17

i took service from them and there was a point in my application where i have to file the sin number and this is the only place where i had to use my social insurance number. after few months i found out that i had a loan on my name of a huge amount. i am sure these guys steals your information. do not trust them

sayyami
January 12th, 2017
i am sure these guys steals your information. do not trust them

Questions? Get answers from the ImmigrationDirect.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ImmigrationDirect.ca?

Have a question about ImmigrationDirect.ca?