Illinois.building-us.org

Illinois.building-us.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Illinois.building-us.org?

“These "constructors" can't do anything”

Alexander K.
9/5/21

I hired "Dial construction" to fix cracks in my driveway. They had proper documents and took half of the money "for supplies." In four days the head of the company said that the work is finished and took the rest of the money. In the morning, we looked at the driveway. It was the ugliest in our town. Small cracks became wide concrete stripes all over. I am out of $600 and don"t know how to fix Mr. Dial's job.

alexanderk289
September 5th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Illinois.building-us.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Illinois.building-us.org?

Have a question about Illinois.building-us.org?