Ikapitol.co.uk

Ikapitol.co.uk

Ikapitol.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ikapitol.co.uk?

“Ikapitol.co.uk IS A SCAM”

Sarika S.
8/3/17

I ordered designer glass frame and paid the premium price, instead i got FAKE RAYBAN glass frame with shitty packaging. I messaged them over 5 times and I got no reply nor any acknowledgement of my messages. The company is based in China and its a scam. I am very upset. They advertise branded merchandise, charge you for it but they give you cheap knockoffs. I realized later that they have zero social media presence. Save yourself from this scam. Its horrible to steal from people, Shame on you!!!

sarikas1
August 3rd, 2017
I ordered designer glass frame and paid the premium price, instead i got FAKE RAYBAN glass frame with $#*!ty packaging. I messaged them over 5 times and I got no reply nor any acknowledgement of my messages. The company is based in China and its a scam. I am very upset. They advertise branded merchandise, charge you for it but they give you cheap knockoffs. I realized later that they have zero social media presence. Save yourself from this scam.
Its horrible to steal from people, Shame on you!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Ikapitol.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ikapitol.co.uk?

Have a question about Ikapitol.co.uk?