This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Igroupbuyonline

Igroupbuyonline has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Igroupbuyonline?

“This Company is a FRAUD!!”

Ann G.
5/27/19

This company is off Face Book. They seem to be legit but NEVER sends your item them sends fake tracking # that shows as delivered. They change up their names as well so be aware of the following: Hotstimulate.com IGROUPBUY.ONLINE Nxxyss.com I sent this Email to them: Hello I left you a voice mail. my name is Yolande and I am yet to receive the product above that was ordered. if I do not hear back from you within 24hrs I will be contacting the bank and putting in a fraudulent claim and better business bureau and also putting the site out there as a fraud/con game. RESPONSE: Here is your tracking number: TR184042685VN and search it in this site:https://t.17track.net. Once you encounter any problem, please contact with us. RESULTS: Shows fake tracking and delivered... Contacted post office who Never delivered this item

anng229
May 27th, 2019
Hotstimulate.com
IGROUPBUY.ONLINE
Nxxyss.com

Questions? Get answers from the Igroupbuyonline staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Igroupbuyonline?

Have a question about Igroupbuyonline?