IgniteDesign.tv

IgniteDesign.tv has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with IgniteDesign.tv most frequently mention lyric video. IgniteDesign.tv ranks 7th among Video Editing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%
How would you rate IgniteDesign.tv?

“Does Really GOOD work!”

Tim K.
12/30/20

Found IgniteDesign.Tv online and thought their prices were great. I decided to give it a try by ordering 2 Gold packages. What I got back was fun, colorful, thoughtful. Just what I wanted. Shane does good work, it does take a little while, because it's custom, but what you get for the price can't be beat. On one of the videos I requested a lyric change that I had flubbed. He changed it no problem. Will be using him again in the very near future.

“Scam artist! BEWARE!”

Aaron W.
1/31/20

Like a few of the other reviews warned, it appears to be a great deal but they will run off with your money, never perform the work, and "ghost" you when you try and contact them about it. Once you pay them, you will never hear from them again. Don't do it.

timk428
December 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
aaronw274
January 31st, 2020
coheng1
July 28th, 2020
Great lyric video makers, we asked for a party vibe and they delivered a visual masterclass. We've had great feedback from fans.
jamiew467
June 2nd, 2020
Top class video and service. Was recommended from another band and will be sure to spread the word back.
logann20
August 20th, 2020
Stoked to have worked with IGNITE on our EP release. We ended up doing a package deal with 2 gold package videos and an EP stream. We loved what Shane came up with and will use him for our future releases for sure.
meganb324
June 4th, 2020
We contacted lots of companies and were quoted quicker turnarounds from some but we loved the work on Ignite's portfolio so went for them. It took around 20 days for our gold video to be delivered but wow what great work and would go back to them for sure
rafica
March 20th, 2019
Shane delivered an amazing result and has hence set a new bar :) we are definitely going to have more vids with him.
Friendly, reliable and exactly what we needed.
brandonj84
March 11th, 2019
We shopped around for awhile as we wanted a lyric video that stood out but didn't cost the earth. We ended up going with IGNITE after watching all their videos. Would recommend them for sure
michaelb2430
September 26th, 2019
Shane did a great job! The lyric video and the single stream he made was amazing! He deliver my videos in a short time!
carll96
March 10th, 2019
Very happy with our lyric video and the whole process. We had a specific idea in mind for our video and Shane brought it to life
codym77
August 22nd, 2018
We've used Shane at ignitedesign.tv for our last couple of lyric videos and are stoked on the results. Highly recommended for any bands looking for a killa video
chrisl486
August 23rd, 2018
Very happy with the lyric video ignite made us. Will def use again in the future. We were sent previews and the final video is beyond our e
aaronh44
September 10th, 2015
I found this website online and paid ignitedesign.tv to create a lyric video. Luckily the transaction was through Paypal, they never answered another email again after I paid and I was forced to dispute the payment. Specifically I spoke to *******@ignitedesign.tv. Don't work with theses guys, it seems like they have great prices and services but its all a scam.
mattj45
December 11th, 2015
Paid Shane for a lyric video for my band which we never received. We sent him email after email with no response. DO NOT use this guy he will run off with your money.

Questions? Get answers from the IgniteDesign.tv staff and other customers.

Professional Lyric Video Maker and Design Company. We design and make high-quality lyric videos for bands and artists at an affordable and cheap rate.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IgniteDesign.tv?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.3
Have a question about IgniteDesign.tv?