Igl-engineering.co.cc

Igl-engineering.co.cc has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Igl-engineering.co.cc?

“This is a fraud website; my brother in law got a job...”

Bharti R.
4/25/10

This is a fraud website; my brother in law got a job offer from an 'HR executive' having an email id with this domain. Turned out to be totally bogus. The people behind this should be caught and put behind bars!

bhartir
April 25th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Igl-engineering.co.cc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Igl-engineering.co.cc?

Have a question about Igl-engineering.co.cc?