This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Iexpressions.net

Iexpressions.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Iexpressions.net?

“Poor customer service and bad service”

Alessander T.
1/4/18

I placed on order on the 10th of December 2017, when i asked for a feedback/status of my order just 10 days later, there was the following Response: ##- Please type your reply above this line -## Your request (62157) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. To add additional comments, reply to this email. Just about 7 days later the 27th i asked again, ANY FEEDBACK ON THIS ORDER... Until today, i have yet to receive any update tracking number or shipping details as to my order that was placed on the 10th of December 2017. All i have to say is that i am really disappointed and unsatisfied with their customer service up until now so far.

alessandert
January 4th, 2018

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Just about 7 days later the 27th i asked again, ANY FEEDBACK ON THIS ORDER...

Questions? Get answers from the Iexpressions.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iexpressions.net?

Have a question about Iexpressions.net?