This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Iexpressions.net

Iexpressions.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Iexpressions.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Iexpressions.net?

“Poor customer service and bad service”

Alessander T.
1/4/18

I placed on order on the 10th of December 2017, when i asked for a feedback/status of my order just 10 days later, there was the following Response: ##- Please type your reply above this line -## Your request (62157) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. To add additional comments, reply to this email. Just about 7 days later the 27th i asked again, ANY FEEDBACK ON THIS ORDER.... Until today, i have yet to receive any update tracking number or shipping details as to my order that was placed on the 10th of December 2017. All i have to say is that i am really disappointed and unsatisfied with their customer service up until now so far.

alessandert
January 4th, 2018

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Just about 7 days later the 27th i asked again, ANY FEEDBACK ON THIS ORDER....

Questions? Get answers from the Iexpressions.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iexpressions.net?

Have a question about Iexpressions.net?