This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Idtsolution.tech

Idtsolution.tech

Idtsolution.tech has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Idtsolution.tech?

“IDT Info Solutions llc”

Peter M.
12/17/17

IDT Info Solution's technical support team is quite well in providing technical support, they have well trained professional members in the team. I have experienced this yesterday, so I think that I should write for them. Technical Expert( Name-David) picked up my call, I told him about the computer issues and he told me that It's happening because of infected files which reduce the computer performance. He took around 50 minutes to remove all the infected files and install a security application for future security. Now, Computer is working properly without any issue. Thanks for support David and IDT solutions.

peterm306
December 17th, 2017
I have experienced this yesterday, so I think that I should write for them.

Questions? Get answers from the Idtsolution.tech staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Idtsolution.tech?

Have a question about Idtsolution.tech?