iDorset.co.uk

iDorset.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. iDorset.co.uk also ranks 42nd among Directories sites.

How would you rate iDorset.co.uk?

“Great for my business”

Carol L.
11/2/15

This and the other business directories allow me to advertise my pet business online free of charge, aiding the promotion of my website and helping people find me

“The founder of this site posts bad reviews about company's.....”

Steven T.
2/27/14

The founder of this site posts bad reviews about company's that he was not happy with fair enough but because he is the founder of this site he holds the rites to put what ever replys he receives about this company up on his site when this company tried to explain about his experience with the truth about him trying to swindle back the vat by putting his personal stuff through as business stuff he didn't like the truth so wouldn't post the reply so everybody could see so what's to stop him posting good comments about this company bang out of order I say scammer !!

caroll49
November 2nd, 2015
christinet24
October 13th, 2015
Added my business to idorset, yelp and freeindex to help promote my business
stevent30
February 27th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the iDorset.co.uk staff and other customers.

The only dedicated Dorset business directory. Your complete guide to Dorset including local news, weather forecasts, hotel deals, discounts and free business listings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iDorset.co.uk?

Have a question about iDorset.co.uk?