Idealsmile.dentist

Idealsmile.dentist has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Idealsmile.dentist?

“Best Dental Services in Lahore”

Kiezer F.
1/30/20

I recently visited Ideal Smile dentistry, a dental clinic located in DHA, Lahore, Pakistan. I had an appointment with Dr. Aqib Mudassar and when he checked my dental health and explained me the gravity of the situation I strictly followed his instructions and it saved my smile. Please visit Ideal Smile if you face any oral health problem or want smile makeover. They are the best!

kiezerf
January 30th, 2020

One phone call away, number is on their site: idealsmile. Dentist

By Kiezer F.

It's a legit company because I have personally visited its location and this clinic exists moreover Dr Aqib Mudassar has following Awards: 2003 | Dental License Dental license to practice dentistry in the State Of California 2005 | Esthetics And Smile Design Completed the continuing education for Esthetics and Smile Design 2006 | University Of The Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School Of Dentistry Completed the course "The Aesthetics Revolution: Setting New Standards in Cosmetics Dentistry" under the postgraduate studies in San Francisco, California 2007 | University Of California San Francisco Completed the course "Creating The Successful Cosmetic Practice" 2007 | World Clinical Laser Institute Completed the course "Laser Certification For Clinical Applications Safety And The Physics For The Diode, Soft Tissue Dental Laser" 2007 | SCS Safety Compliances Training on Bloodborne Pathogen 2008 | 3M ESPE California Completed the course "Direct Restore Workshop" 2008 | William C. Strupp Postgraduate School Of Dentistry Completed the course "Simplifying Complex Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry" 2008 | MCKENZIE MANAGEMENT California Completed the course "Dental Business Training" from California 2011 | American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry Membership of Cosmetic Dentistry 2011 | AB Dental Implantology Seminars Completed The Course "Implant Placing and Bone Grafting Seminar" 2011 | Invisalign Certification Completed The Certification of Invisalign 2013 | D. O. C. S Education Expertise and Sedation Dentistry 2017 | California Center For Advanced Dental Studies Certificate of Completion in Advanced Concepts in Cosmetic Dentistry

By Kiezer F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Idealsmile.dentist staff and other customers.

ideald
Ideal D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Idealsmile.dentist?

Have a question about Idealsmile.dentist?