Review of iDateAsia

London, LONDON WC2H, GB
Tel: +1 800-801-3129

crastf
5/9/19

It has offered me quick matches based on my profile. It is nice to sit back and relax while the site offers amazing services through its large database of verified and active users, top level safety features, efficient tools and a pretty hands on customer service.

glanzw
11/23/18

This website provides the translation service which is excellent to say the least.
I am now able to communicate with a lovely china lady whom i can't wait to meet up with.
An ideal dating site to get Asian love.

leonw43
11/23/18

To break it down at the beginning - I believe in love. So I believe that it is possible to find love on the Internet. As far as possible, it is found at the bus station - if the cards are matching and if someone likes you and you like that someone. Everything is possible so even the love over the Internet.

demanl
11/19/18

I think my friend told me about your platform. I wanted to know what he was talking about, so I have created an account. The first thing that I have noticed is the convenience. Everything on the website is well put and serves the function. I hope to find my soul mate will be that simple.

gunnsteinns
11/16/18

That Live Chat
Live Chat feature on the website is a very convenient feature. I was a bit shy at the beginning, so it helped in commencing the very first contact. You know how awkward and taught the first contact could be. Moreover, Voice Message option is revolutionary. It is just lovely to record your message if you are too busy to type.

Tip for consumers: nothing further

dand303
11/15/18

Here, you choose! Perhaps you would be embarrassed to go to town in the evening yourself to someone you like, but when you do it online, it sounds interesting and comfortable. The Internet offers a great deal of choices, and this is one of the great advantages of this kind of dating.

georger230
11/10/18

I know that meeting people over the internet is not the best path to follow. However, it is very convenient, maybe that is the reason why I joined. I needed people to notice me. Now I am more confident, and I like myself.

chriss980
11/8/18

I was always too shy and reserved, so I have decided to try your dating platform. At first, I was suspicious. The first contact was tough, and what won me over is the CamShare option. Let's say that camera feature cured my shyness. Thank you for that.

siondo
11/3/18

As you know I have tried to find a life partner through this site quite a few times so far without success. I AM really a serious person and I would not describe myself as a difficult person or a person with unrealistic demands. I am just perusing my happiness like anyone else. I am patient with my lady and will see, what future shows? I am an experienced man and did my research properly,so I know about issues and difficulties in relationships between two foreigners...It needs a lot of patience and understanding...

wayeg
10/31/18

I was skeptical about the website and how secure my data will be. However, eventually, I have decided to visit the website and register. It was a nice surprise to see that the website has multiple security certificates and that my personal information will be safe. "

kucharskib
10/27/18

It is just like every other standard dating website out there. Ok, I can see a few features that are peculiar to the site.

linquy
10/27/18

I appreciate your efforts to resolve and or find me an answer. The matter is very frustrating for me. But you do have a very excellent service.

amillr
10/26/18

I have signed up to other dating sites and it has been such a hassle. Sites like eHarmony have such a drawn out joining process that it makes you question if its worth it. But here you don't have that problem there's just a vetting period but it is definitely worth the wait.

terrencec25
10/23/18

May God bless your efforts in making potential romantic life partners meet. I want to live in China, America, and other countries so bad.

cheny15
10/15/18

Ok since I saw this site got higher rating, I decided to try.

Turned out that I can't even register (see photos)

What does this site want so I can start browsing their fake profiles? My full credit card information?

When will Sitejabber remove this site from list because all the good reviews are definitely lies

hishs
1/11/18

The site offers a great layout and it gives solid options;women are amazing here and they have profiles so you can know them in general before sending a message.I met a funny and sweet girl here and i enjoyed.Hope it wiill be something more.

toma716
1/11/18

I have joined this site recently and I feel that its more like a speed dating service. People here are sweet and nice. That makes it a lot easier.And I tries its services, pretty much of them are not bad.

henryj64
1/4/18

This has been one of the best dating sites for me. I have tried some other sites but did not work out. I have found my match here and lets see what will happen.

guesp
1/2/18

Idateasia.com is a site which has helped me a lot in dating. I have been searching but all the attempts and search have gone through a headache and struggles. Indeed when my friend told me about the site, first I was hesitating but later I visited after that. And Im glad I did.

erikt21
12/22/17

I chose this site because it got a simple web interface. Its humanized design helps me find a favorable impression. Dating site doesnt have to be so complicated since true love is already hard enough to get.;)

loped1
12/21/17

It is not very possible to get many dates in my age. So I decided to try online dating. Asian women are more docile and caring compared to western women. I am chatting with a girl on the site, if everything works out well we will meet.

ductsj
12/15/17

Idateasia is the great site to meet new people,on this site you can make friends or more
than that.Since i was introduced by my friend, i have never regretted.

jasonh199
12/13/17

I have never believed in dating sites, but since I joined idateasia.com it changed my perspective on dating sites. It helped me find the love of my life. I am happy with her. I thank Idateasia for making finding love easier. This is the best dating site ever.

tomd161
12/7/17

I signed up on idateasia while I was surfing the internet. Almost immediately I knew I was going to have more than fun. The layout was unique and the entire menu was in the right places. In fact, it was very easy to find the girls I wanted. Just very easy to use.

bobm263
11/28/17

I met Shu on this site, and in the first sight of her photos, I felt for her. I wrote her a letter, and she responded the next day. And then I wrote back, and she responded again. We almost chat everyday, and every talk made me know her better and like her more. I feel lucky I can meet her. Wish my dream come true.

Mate you will never earn free credits, the whole idateasia site is a scam, a well orchestrated, well thought out and a well executed scam site, any site that you have to pay credits on is a scam site, keep well away from them. A legiteramte site will charge a one off payment normally with three options as to what criteria you want also the length of time frame you may require up to twelve months. Example, I have not long ago joined up with a site, I paid $149. NZD for twelve months platinum which is top of the three ranges offered, gives both the lady and myself instant private communication where we can exchange email addresses phone numbers, arrange to meet etc All of this as soon as your one off payment is received and processed, normally just a couple of hours or so depending when one applies but within a few hours at the most, one can first though joins standard where one can look and send interest of short comment on photos, There is the option to block if someone is making a nuisance or you simply do not want this contact, it is entirely up you and the lady as to when and at what period into a contact you exchange private contact details.. I was ripped off by idateasia site by over $1,500 USD,m They are damn good at their scamming ability and play out the part well however I started to see the cracks emerging and woke up to this site, better late than never. These scammers are nothing more than common thieves but they are well practiced, take no notice of all the positive revues as they are more than likely paid reviews. My advice to anyone regarding dating sites is, If there is more than any one off payment for contact access, or if you suddenly find the site is asking you to buy credits then GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE FOR IT IS A SCAM. One off payment only. And not an exorbitant amount either. THERE ARE PLENTY OF THESE ARSE WIPES OUT THER READY TO RELIEVE YOU THE UNSUSPECTING OF YOUR CASH FOR NO RETURN. TAKE NOTE OF WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN HERE< IF YOU ARE STILL A BIG ENOUGH HALFWIT TO STILL GET CAUGHT OUT THEN THATS YOUR TOUGH LUCK MATE>

By Allan C.

Guys Use VIETNAM CUPID--the girls are real and only 20 dollars a month and can talk to who ever you want--this only helps for Vietnam woman but maybe there is a Phillipino Cupid etc and yes CUPID writes their own reviews to dominate google--international cyber scam police should get involved and shut these guys down--i went to the Vietnamese police but they did nothing

By scott r.

Basically the predominant number of the women on Profile are the manipulated 'Characters' of the local Agency they appear onto iDate. There are some few Agencies (not the bigger Chinese owned and named ones) that have listings of real people. Look for the Profiles with genuine 'natural' pictures, rather than the artificial Studio pictures, done by the Studio attached to the Agencies. Also look for the context of dialogue in the Profile. Areal person's description will most likely be awkward and stilted in English, whereas the dialogue that comes out of the Agency manipulated Profile persons is generally all flowery, suggestive and 'lovey-dovey'. Mainly the Profiles on these sites are falsehoods and a simple money making scam.

By Richard G.

I have a friend I met on this site in Cebu, She is a college student and used the site to make money....employed by the branch there to chat to guys. Even after she left they did not take down her profile for many months after. she admitted to me that when I hade made love calls to her, it was her, 'interpreter' who had answered the calls and conducted the conversations. I have also spoken to someone in Thailand. we arranged a date. The interpreter arrived, incidentally charging 50 USD per hour with a different girl. Then tried to convince me to be interested in the new girl I had never met before...... and wanted me to pay him to go to a resort together with her.......Not sure it was Qpid, but it was a total scam both times by people in the office at Cebu and also in Thailand. There are some genuine and nice girls on site, but beware.... Most are scammers for the website.

By brew f.

As with the others I would agree. Its a money making scam. If they were operating in the UK (and I guess the US) they would have been arrested by now. there are good sites around. This is not one of them. PS I am married to a Vietnam girl found on another site

By Alan A.

Chercher ailleurs. C'est une escroquerie.

By Guy G.

If you were to read the fine print they even admit as much! Think carefully about what they are saying here, I copied and pasted this directly: 4 Fees chargeable to Lady Members Our member Sites never charge lady members fees by whatsoever description, directly or indirectly. Please bear in mind, however, there may exist service agreement between lady member & service provider by which, for example, contingency fee payable to service provider. Our member Site(s) is never a party to those agreements, if any, nor in a position to disallow, discourage or investigate into the same. URL: https://secure.qpidnetwork.com/help/risk_disclosure.php

By Anthony G.

It is clear Colin M works for the agency and is replying on their behalf. This is the $#*! they do. -The owners tell all agencies that they have to hire woman to pretend woman in profile--do you really think all woman are young and love you--go to Vietnam Cupid--it is much cheaper and only about 20 dollars a month--i guarantee you Idates will cost you thousands and you will never meet a real woman--the woman there are real and note the vast majority of them are not young hotties but real and nice woman--do not let your $#*! win with these guys. I went times to 4 different countries and every time NONE of the woman showed up that i was supposed to meet--as they are FAKE

By scott r.

The site is one huge rip-off from star to finish. Stay away from it.

none. it's a scam.

By Guy G.
Questions? Get answers from the iDateAsia staff and other customers.

7 Photos for iDateAsia