Review of iDateAsia

hishs
1/11/18

The site offers a great layout and it gives solid options;women are amazing here and they have profiles so you can know them in general before sending a message.I met a funny and sweet girl here and i enjoyed.Hope it wiill be something more.

toma716
1/11/18

I have joined this site recently and I feel that its more like a speed dating service. People here are sweet and nice. That makes it a lot easier.And I tries its services, pretty much of them are not bad.

henryj64
1/4/18

This has been one of the best dating sites for me. I have tried some other sites but did not work out. I have found my match here and lets see what will happen.

guesp
1/2/18

Idateasia.com is a site which has helped me a lot in dating. I have been searching but all the attempts and search have gone through a headache and struggles. Indeed when my friend told me about the site, first I was hesitating but later I visited after that. And Im glad I did.

erikt21
12/22/17

I chose this site because it got a simple web interface. Its humanized design helps me find a favorable impression. Dating site doesnt have to be so complicated since true love is already hard enough to get.;)

loped1
12/21/17

It is not very possible to get many dates in my age. So I decided to try online dating. Asian women are more docile and caring compared to western women. I am chatting with a girl on the site, if everything works out well we will meet.

ductsj
12/15/17

Idateasia is the great site to meet new people,on this site you can make friends or more
than that.Since i was introduced by my friend, i have never regretted.

jasonh199
12/13/17

I have never believed in dating sites, but since I joined idateasia.com it changed my perspective on dating sites. It helped me find the love of my life. I am happy with her. I thank Idateasia for making finding love easier. This is the best dating site ever.

tomd161
12/7/17

I signed up on idateasia while I was surfing the internet. Almost immediately I knew I was going to have more than fun. The layout was unique and the entire menu was in the right places. In fact, it was very easy to find the girls I wanted. Just very easy to use.

bobm263
11/28/17

I met Shu on this site, and in the first sight of her photos, I felt for her. I wrote her a letter, and she responded the next day. And then I wrote back, and she responded again. We almost chat everyday, and every talk made me know her better and like her more. I feel lucky I can meet her. Wish my dream come true.

jackc154
11/28/17

I met someone on this site last year,i saw her profile and contacted her.We talked a lot,but 3 months later,it just didn't work out between us.She is a really good girl and i wish that we could both find the one someday.

thomasj105
11/27/17

This is a site to search for a serious relationship. I am a member who has been on this site for several years. I was trying to find someone special to spend the rest of my life. I wasnt a lucky man, I had a girlfriend who was on the site but things between us didnt work out, but I am still looking for the one.

benh119
11/24/17

First, I was intended to find a Chinese teacher on this siteWell, hot girls who can teach me Chinese, it's a win-win, right? So, how's my Chinese now? Tell you what, who cares about Chinese, I've found a HOT Chinese to chat with everyday!

limel2
11/16/17

I have never written a comment or a review for any sites. In fact, if one item is unqualified, I would just not buy again. But I really want to give it a good feedback, because it works for me, and I met this girl on idateasia.com. I've never thought about it would happen to me.

atromp
11/14/17

The live chat caught my attention when i recevied an enmail from idateasia.com.I was totally attacted to Asian girls so i started to write some letters.They responds much sooner than i thought,and i found it no language barries.You coould try it if you want a Asian girlfriend.

richardg79
11/12/17
• Updated review

Site has been amalgamated into and with chnlove.com - NOW as Asiame.com -but still remains an expensive glossy misrepresentation of supposedly 'real' women, with predominantly studio taken pictures (even photo-shopped), mostly of women not truly reflecting their posted age.

“Questionable site ethics and value”
3/18/15
• Previous review

Some good and eventually verifiable true members on site -

HOWEVER -

Many are obviously false members, with trite and even inane Profiles and Agency directed and manipulated Photo Albums and Videos.
Even with better aging of Eastern women, many pictures are obviously Photo-shopped to look younger and more appealing, when eventually compared to true and real 'natural' Photos.

Problems in communication or translation context are most often 'duck-shoved' to being individual Agency problem, that central Qpid or iDate subsidiary denies responsibility for despite their supposed regulation of and through their Agency conduct rules.

Many 'Chat Invites' are patently obvious salacious or sexual 'hooks' to get paying member online, to ultimately costly total, with time delays and pauses in translation service. Overlap in translation time confuses context, adds time and reduces flowing context. No record of Chat History available, unlike most other Immediate Message Service "Chat" facilities (except by doing one's own copy and paste to external document, though this can cause delays and adds to time charge).

Gift Shop prices are very high and exorbitant, with many at around 300% of price locally in West.

Customer Service responses riddled with patronising, evasive and even deceitful language.

Call time charges high at minimum US $4 to around 6 PER MINUTE, even without translation assistance.

Extra charge(s) for more than one picture with message (1st Free) from Lady member are high.

No facility to review or 'Proof-Read' male member's Profile as it is posted and viewed by Ladies at their Agency.

Poor, often vague and incomplete FAQs, plus no real Site Use Help or Instructions.

Despite Qpid/iDate assertion that it charges nothing to the Ladies, they pay appreciable amounts to the Agencies, for Albums and Videos. Plus the Agencies charge at their local location

No facility to contact Agencies (occasional sub-text messages from Agency, put on Lady's individual message, but no reply possible, there or through Agency's webpage) .

Overall a controlled and manipulated money-generating site with a few genuine members.

FURTHER TO ABOVE COMMENTS -

Avoid the 'Lady Members' whose Profile Photo Album pictures feature the 'lean forward' shots of boob cleavage and the 'butt out' postures. Plus the plush Agency wardrobe clothes. Obvious Agency false or promoted members.

Tip for consumers: Look for 'natural' - self-taken or non professional - photos in Profile and/or ask for (demand?) after first contact. Seek 'life' pictures !

Beware obvious large age difference contacts.

2 persons Sample of appearance and age difference photos attached

hersec
10/11/17

This kind of dating site surprisingly meets my needs.You can always find new pretty asians on this site and you'd never get bored.

carldw
10/11/17

I chose this site just because of the service. Frankly, therere more beautiful Asian girls on other dating sites, but none of those sites can provide a better service than this site does.

gregorys93
9/30/17

I thought that Asian girls are supposed to be very shy and are more like copycat, but then I found this site and I began to talk to a girl, and realized that I was way too wrong. She is very fun and open-minded. If you want to have a date or just to make friends, this site would not be bad place to go.

cameronb58
9/26/17

Online dating is simple and convenient enough for me. I was busy and paid little attention on building a healthy relationship, but the time I found this site 4 months ago, I immediately signed up and hope something good will happen.

samsont4
9/20/17

One of my friends has talked a lot about on-line dating and recently I decided to give it a try. I signed up recently and I was baffled at how convenient it was. After dating for a month, it was clear to me why a lot of people prefer on-line dating to off-line.

mykok
9/19/17

At first ,i just went on this site to kill time,but to find it very appealing(primarily because of the girls).Now i spend at least 2 hours every day to talk to girls on site and i really enjoy it.

michaelb579
9/12/17

They send me emails every week.it is a smart match which can give me a lot of choices.And it is convenient that you can check the new matches and make your move.This is one of my favorite parts of this site.

whorek
9/6/17

I knew there was something rare to get from the site right from the time that I created an account, but I never envisaged meeting new people that understand and relate with my lifestyle. It has been the major fun from the outset of my joining the site, I feel like I have been missing out on something unique for a long while. Thanks a bunch

adamb188
8/31/17

Asian girls are the prettiest in the world. I am always into good looking Asian girls. Here you will find girls so pretty that you cannot fail to notice them . If you want to find an online dating site with many pretty girls, I strongly recommend this website.

Mate you will never earn free credits, the whole idateasia site is a scam, a well orchestrated, well thought out and a well executed scam site, any site that you have to pay credits on is a scam site, keep well away from them. A legiteramte site will charge a one off payment normally with three options as to what criteria you want also the length of time frame you may require up to twelve months. Example, I have not long ago joined up with a site, I paid $149. NZD for twelve months platinum which is top of the three ranges offered, gives both the lady and myself instant private communication where we can exchange email addresses phone numbers, arrange to meet etc All of this as soon as your one off payment is received and processed, normally just a couple of hours or so depending when one applies but within a few hours at the most, one can first though joins standard where one can look and send interest of short comment on photos, There is the option to block if someone is making a nuisance or you simply do not want this contact, it is entirely up you and the lady as to when and at what period into a contact you exchange private contact details.. I was ripped off by idateasia site by over $1,500 USD,m They are damn good at their scamming ability and play out the part well however I started to see the cracks emerging and woke up to this site, better late than never. These scammers are nothing more than common thieves but they are well practiced, take no notice of all the positive revues as they are more than likely paid reviews. My advice to anyone regarding dating sites is, If there is more than any one off payment for contact access, or if you suddenly find the site is asking you to buy credits then GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE FOR IT IS A SCAM. One off payment only. And not an exorbitant amount either. THERE ARE PLENTY OF THESE ARSE WIPES OUT THER READY TO RELIEVE YOU THE UNSUSPECTING OF YOUR CASH FOR NO RETURN. TAKE NOTE OF WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN HERE< IF YOU ARE STILL A BIG ENOUGH HALFWIT TO STILL GET CAUGHT OUT THEN THATS YOUR TOUGH LUCK MATE>

By Allan C., iDateAsia Representative

Guys Use VIETNAM CUPID--the girls are real and only 20 dollars a month and can talk to who ever you want--this only helps for Vietnam woman but maybe there is a Phillipino Cupid etc and yes CUPID writes their own reviews to dominate google--international cyber scam police should get involved and shut these guys down--i went to the Vietnamese police but they did nothing

By scott r., iDateAsia Representative

Basically the predominant number of the women on Profile are the manipulated 'Characters' of the local Agency they appear onto iDate. There are some few Agencies (not the bigger Chinese owned and named ones) that have listings of real people. Look for the Profiles with genuine 'natural' pictures, rather than the artificial Studio pictures, done by the Studio attached to the Agencies. Also look for the context of dialogue in the Profile. Areal person's description will most likely be awkward and stilted in English, whereas the dialogue that comes out of the Agency manipulated Profile persons is generally all flowery, suggestive and 'lovey-dovey'. Mainly the Profiles on these sites are falsehoods and a simple money making scam.

By Richard G., iDateAsia Representative

I have a friend I met on this site in Cebu, She is a college student and used the site to make money....employed by the branch there to chat to guys. Even after she left they did not take down her profile for many months after. she admitted to me that when I hade made love calls to her, it was her, 'interpreter' who had answered the calls and conducted the conversations. I have also spoken to someone in Thailand. we arranged a date. The interpreter arrived, incidentally charging 50 USD per hour with a different girl. Then tried to convince me to be interested in the new girl I had never met before...... and wanted me to pay him to go to a resort together with her.......Not sure it was Qpid, but it was a total scam both times by people in the office at Cebu and also in Thailand. There are some genuine and nice girls on site, but beware.... Most are scammers for the website.

By brew f., iDateAsia Representative

As with the others I would agree. Its a money making scam. If they were operating in the UK (and I guess the US) they would have been arrested by now. there are good sites around. This is not one of them. PS I am married to a Vietnam girl found on another site

By Alan A., iDateAsia Representative

Chercher ailleurs. C'est une escroquerie.

By Guy G., iDateAsia Representative

If you were to read the fine print they even admit as much! Think carefully about what they are saying here, I copied and pasted this directly: 4 Fees chargeable to Lady Members Our member Sites never charge lady members fees by whatsoever description, directly or indirectly. Please bear in mind, however, there may exist service agreement between lady member & service provider by which, for example, contingency fee payable to service provider. Our member Site(s) is never a party to those agreements, if any, nor in a position to disallow, discourage or investigate into the same. URL: https://secure.qpidnetwork.com/help/risk_disclosure.php

By Anthony G., iDateAsia Representative

It is clear Colin M works for the agency and is replying on their behalf. This is the $#*! they do. -The owners tell all agencies that they have to hire woman to pretend woman in profile--do you really think all woman are young and love you--go to Vietnam Cupid--it is much cheaper and only about 20 dollars a month--i guarantee you Idates will cost you thousands and you will never meet a real woman--the woman there are real and note the vast majority of them are not young hotties but real and nice woman--do not let your $#*! win with these guys. I went times to 4 different countries and every time NONE of the woman showed up that i was supposed to meet--as they are FAKE

By scott r., iDateAsia Representative

The site is one huge rip-off from star to finish. Stay away from it.

none. it's a scam.

By Guy G., iDateAsia Representative
Questions? Get answers from the iDateAsia staff and other customers.

6 Photos for iDateAsia