Icubes.in

Icubes.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Icubes.in?

“I availed the services from iCubes and found good”

Himanshu G.
11/19/14

I availed the services from iCubes and found good. It provides advanced features to its customers like Bulk mailing and tracking, Inbox snapshot previews, multiple list & segments, list management services, Web analytics integration, Real time mailing reports, ISP wise Delivery Reports etc. I was happy to get all the things I needed at one place. They provide dedicated account manager, phone support, email support, free campaign strategy consultation which made me leverage the utmost benefits of Email Marketing.

himanshug
November 19th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Icubes.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Icubes.in?

Have a question about Icubes.in?