www.ict-ils.edu

Interactive College of Technology, Gainesville has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Interactive College of Technology, Gainesville also ranks 53rd among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Interactive College of Technology, Gainesville?

“I was a student in the Interactive College of...”

Vahan M.
7/28/11

I was a student in the Interactive College of Technology and I can tell you how bad their education and general situation there is. 1) Their building is a joke 2) Their classes are a joke 3) Most of their tutors are not proficient 4) They use favoritism - i.e. favor some students over others 5) Their leadership is a joke 6) They don't handle conflicts well 7) Their fees are very high It's a top-down corrupt institution. And, don't get me wrong, I was an A student there in 2008-2010. It's just when I wanted to see some real changes in the quality of education, did I encounter serious problems. Finally, I've had enough. I quit 2 days before my final exam even as I could have graduated and "earned" my Associate's Degree.

vahanm

4) They use favoritism - i.e. favor some students over others
5) Their leadership is a joke
6) They don't handle conflicts well
7) Their fees are very high

Questions? Get answers from the Interactive College of Technology, Gainesville staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interactive College of Technology, Gainesville?

Have a question about Interactive College of Technology, Gainesville?