Iciciprulife.co

Iciciprulife.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Iciciprulife.co?

“Regarding the application number OS14982003”

satish k.
10/27/20

Hi ICICI Prudential, Iam kotti satish who has taken policy name - icici pru assured savings insurance plan on 7th October and till now Application is not submitted properly. I stay in hyderabad and because of Corona I cannot come to vijayawada for any document submission. Please let me know what documents I need to send so that i can send th scanned copies to your email. Its 2 weeks with no policy generated. I believe this not the way any organization should work. Please find the attached pan for your reference. Please find my details below. Applicant name - Kotti Satish Website - https://www.icicipruamc.com/ Insurance amount - 50,000 rupees Application number- OS14982003 Father name - kotti murali krishna Mother name - kotti radhika Submitted at - ICICI prudential, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh state Regards Satish Mobile - *******272

satishk23
October 27th, 2020

Hi ICICI Prudential,

Please find my details below.

Applicant name - Kotti Satish
Website - https://www.icicipruamc.com/
Insurance amount - 50,000 rupees
Application number- OS14982003
Father name - kotti murali krishna
Mother name - kotti radhika
Submitted at - ICICI prudential, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh state

Regards
Satish
Mobile - *******272

Questions? Get answers from the Iciciprulife.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iciciprulife.co?

Have a question about Iciciprulife.co?