Iamperez.co

Iamperez.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Iamperez.co?

“Purchase”

ERICA L.
4/30/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT MY MERCHANDISE THAT I PURCHASED! I IHAVE EMAILED THE LISTED EMAIL RECIPIENT, SEND DIRECT MESSSAGES, NOTHING IN RETURN.

erical130
April 30th, 2019

I am actually a fan of Perez, just trying to support. Never again it has been almost a month and I was sent an email stating that my merchandise would be sent out 3-5 days. Still Nothing. Very disappointing.

By ERICA L.

It is hard to get in contact with someone. I've sent numerous emails and direct messages, no response.

By ERICA L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Iamperez.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iamperez.co?

Have a question about Iamperez.co?