I-immigrate.org

I-immigrate.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. I-immigrate.org also ranks 41st among Immigration sites. The most common issues with I-immigrate.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate I-immigrate.org?

“I think its a scam”

Sarah B.
12/3/19

They provide a service first to enrol your info on your begalf at a cost of 450$ evey year to get into the Green Card Diversity program. Then they ask another 1500$ to get all the rest of your documents! US gov says no fees are needed so I got scammed thinking they would do a good job in ensuring my info is correct and in but I wont know until next year May when you know if you got in or not!

sarahb863
December 3rd, 2019

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the I-immigrate.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about I-immigrate.org?

Have a question about I-immigrate.org?