I-immigrate

I-immigrate has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 24 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about I-immigrate most frequently mention green card problems. I-immigrate ranks 55th among Immigration sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 36.8%
How would you rate I-immigrate?

“Best Immigration Service”

Joseph E.
11/4/20

I-Immigrate helped me pursue my USA immigration dream. Overall, it was a great experience, and I can't thank them enough for the generous support and constant guidance. The moment I attended my free consultation session, I was 100% sure of their professional and genuine services. My profile evaluation was done smoothly. The team is amazing and understands the value of time and customer service. My case manager always informed me about the next steps and document requirements.

“I was ripped off by i-immigrate”

CK R.
2/16/21

After paying more than 4000 dollars, stupid me, they disappeared. They are a scam. The good reviews are also part of the scam, I did look into the pictures of the reviewers, all are generic free photos from the net. Neither the people I contacted in immigrate nor the company employees can be traced. I lost my money... please do not be misled. Take a decent known firm if you need too (it will be at the same cost if not cheaper) maybe Deloitte, Fragomen or other.

josephe441
November 4th, 2020

ckr
February 16th, 2021

After paying more than 4000 dollars, stupid me, they disappeared.

jacquesv14
May 25th, 2020

While I do not consent with what is going on in my country and I'd really like a one way ticket out for me and my fiance, I-immigrate seems to not understand the emotional and racial abuse their customers experiences on a daily basis. Instead, they push for their customers to pay before the application can continue and that it is a very critical moment and that there is also a time frame, since when they call you first, that you have to pay the money.

georgef528
December 4th, 2020

One of my friends recommended me to get in touch with I-immigrate. As for the past few years, I have been trying hard in getting a green card. On my first visit, I found out how professional they are? This is why I did not think twice to work with them and I am glad to share that I finally made it.

chrism1925
August 18th, 2020

Rule #1 -- don't give your mastercard / visa details by phone!

After multiple unprofessional calls from 'divers countries' i felt almost forced to give it to them.
Lady with background music almost caught me off guard with a resourceful bagage of BS

TRUST YOUR GUT FEELING!
Don't know if they really deliver but I higly doubt it!

tomd545
July 2nd, 2020

Same as someone else, it seemed a good conversation at first. Then they urged me to give creditcard details, after I said I want to review all the documents again before handing over my creditcard details, the woman (in my case) on the phone got upset and started to threaten, saying this was my only chance, and it would take at least two years before I could re-apply.

geertss
March 27th, 2021

After paying more than 3000 dollars, when i only had limited time lol stupid me for wanting it so bad being blinded by it for thé "opportunity" so called, they disappeared. They are a scam. The good reviews are also part of the scam, I did look into the pictures of the reviewers, all are generic free photos from the net. Neither the people I contacted in immigrate nor the company employees can be traced. I lost all of my money, every single euro in USD i paid is tone to who knows who... Please do not be mislead. Take a decent known firm if you need too! My contact person was so sweet Lisa Mitchell, but such a lying woman when you tell them that you have seen the scam reviews. She should be ashamed whatever her real name is talking about her children and whatever. Disgusting scammers they are!

Tip for consumers:
Don't use i-immigrate. SCAM

sams958
September 27th, 2020

I was in touch with I-Immigrate a year ago for my Green Card application. They had professionally guided me. Second, the team was very helpful and I had a great experience interacting with I-Immigrate with all my doubts. They are extremely professional in their approach, offering guidance, and willing to answer questions of their clients. I was there for my study immigration consultation for the United States and the team working behind the scenario provided all the necessary information.

jessicac874
July 30th, 2020

A girl called me from this company. She was supper rude. I told her I needed to read the details and email well before paying and she said "you opened the email" kind of implying I was lying. I told her she was rude and that I dont want to talk to her anymore. She has been calling me non-stop from different numbers from all Spain and Italy. This is harassment. She also threaten me.

eddies222
November 26th, 2020

Whatever someone says, I don't think that it will degrade the reputation of the counselors at I-immigrate. In my case, they have been responsible enough and guided me with the best solutions for my USA living. Recommending those who need help with immigration services.

ralucai2
November 23rd, 2020

This is a big scam run as much as you can! They pretend to be gouvernamental authority, they try to steal money, they are intimidating in order to recive money and using personal data for their own interest. A lot of crimes for a company that is still registered in 2020 First of all they are thretening about beeing baned from the USA if you don't pay them 2000$ Becouse i am in a process for the lottery visa and when i asked them if it s up to them to decide the answer was this is a discusion regading gouvernmental visa and i will be banned from the USA 10 years Secondly they told me that i am in a 8 percent chosen candidates. Consequently i requested an e-mail confirmation whith this informations and the answer was both shocking and unprofesional... what do you think DONALD TRUMP will call you and confirm you got the Visa. They are also asking for banking details when i told them i am not gooing to give this amount without thinking they answered you don t have to think visa or mastercard is the answer

Last but not least i am wondering in 2020 how is this possible how is this company still up and working? We all should make a stand and fill a complaint and stop theese scams once and for all!

mititelua
September 6th, 2020

They're just the worst. These people just don't know how to be polite. They just put pressure on you in order to pay on the spot. Trust me, you're better off with any other company that could help you in order to achieve your green card.

katarinak14
August 5th, 2020

They are very fast and good at selling the possibility of getting the green card into the USA. You have first to pay a registration fee of ca 70 USD and then they inform you that you have "passed" the elimination and if you just pay another 3000 USD, then you will get the interview with the US embassy in your country! This is a fraud! I've talked to the authorities and the green card lottery is totally free of charge and there is not such a thing like an"elimination ". They of course refer to terms and conditions that they never inform you about, that the payments are not refundable at any case. Please do not make the same mistake as me! This is a criminal business they are running. This should be prohibited! Someone is earning a lot of money on you!

gavinr42
December 25th, 2020

I actually met I-immigrate just like that. But the impression they leave on me was worth a thousand words. This is why I could not hold myself back when I felt the need for a green card exactly after 2 years. Yes, I got a job in the US and they were the only ones I was aware of and no doubt they were gracious to me when I met them again. In fact, this time they made sure that this experience will be remembered for a lifetime. This is why they just get the half work done on the very same day because it involves lots of steps. Once I got the approval that I am eligible for the green card. Then don't even ask anything, their team sped up the process and in just a span of 2 years. My green card was ready. Cannot thank them enough for the way they helped me in achieving my dream run.

bogdanb19
June 7th, 2020

I was called today and after long chat, they asked me to give them all my card details, so they can charge me 400 us dollars. When i denied to give my card details, the guy got upset and rise his voice that there is no more time for me to apply.
Be aware, they call from california mobile phone *******430

danielp1065
October 20th, 2020

Thanks to I-Immigrate! I am so happy you guys were able to get everything done so quickly! I recommend them to everybody who wishes to apply for the green card lottery visa!

alexm1137
August 31st, 2020

The lady from sales (witch I believe is the same from financial department, because they have the same voice and they don't want to introduce themselves), have a good story, that you have 100% visa guaranty, because there is company that will sustain you to get your visa. But this is a total lie, because this is not how green card lottery works. If you have time to waste, you can record the conversation with them on the phone, but don't give them your credit card details, and consult a layer after that to see how big of a fraud they do, and act them in court. They also change the terms and conditions at least once a month, so you can't rely on what is written there. This kind of businesses should be shoot down, because all they do is still money from people. Stay away as much as posible.

jorgel145
October 30th, 2020

Fraudulent, criminal business here, they pretend to be an agency from the government and urge people to play huge amount of money, threatening to remove them from the list.
Don't give them your bank details!
Someone should take them to court!

martinz67
April 29th, 2021

They asked me my full credit card information over the phone. No thank you. They also called me like 10 times.

sarahb863
December 3rd, 2019

They provide a service first to enrol your info on your begalf at a cost of 450$ evey year to get into the Green Card Diversity program. Then they ask another 1500$ to get all the rest of your documents! US gov says no fees are needed so I got scammed thinking they would do a good job in ensuring my info is correct and in but I wont know until next year May when you know if you got in or not!

carlal143
October 28th, 2020

They call you telling you were selected, that you're top priority and have high chances of getting the green card (TOTAL LIES AS THE GREEN CARD IS A LOTTERY PROCESS). THEY URGE YOU TO PAY A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY, if you show signs of resistance they will tell threat you saying you will have your application blocked and be impeded to apply again for the next two years. THEY MIX some true and fake information to confuse you and push you to pay. THERE'S A SENSE OF URGENCY. DON'T PROVIDE YOUR BANK DETAILS. DON'T FALL PREY OF THEM.
THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY IS TOTALLY FREE IN THE GOVERNMENT WEBSITE.

hiltonr11
June 7th, 2020

They make you believe that the payment of USD490 is to do the administration of the complete process. Once you have paid (no contract or service agreement) and submitted some sensitive information, they wanted to charge me an additional USD4000 to "put together the supporting documents" for an interview which I subsequently realized was fictional. The advisor put me under sever pressure to pay again with no contract or service agreement indicating that if I do not pay, I will be removed from "the list". When I requested a refund, you get emails from a faceless "support" address. The phone number dials to a (foreign?) call center which does not allow you to get through to any of the staff - they take a message and then someone calls you back from some obscure number. Their business conduct is unethical and I walked away - happy to cut my losses. Go to the DV Programme webite and apply directly - it is really not that hard. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/diversity-visa-program-entry.html

cg502
June 10th, 2020

PLEASE NOTE, THEY SEEM TO HAVE 2 DIFFERENT WEBSITES: i-immigrate.org AND greencardimmigrate.com THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME COMPANY.

I was called by this company Green Card Immigrate, which claimed they could help me with my Diversity Visa application for 2022. They prompted me to make a payment during the call, by telling me that I could not think about it since the registration needs to be done ASAP.

Stupid me, that I was unaware that the DV application process not only is free of charge, but also doesn't seem to be open yet for 2022!

The payment remained pending from June 7th and 8th and today it seems like it disappeared on the 9th and I wasn't charged (I confirmed this with my bank, to which I asked to chargeback there was no transaction after all). UPDATE: 3 days later, the charge reappeared in my account and went through, currently trying to check this with my bank again.

I had tried to contact this company over phone, email and chat, and they kept referring me elsewhere without an answer. First I called the same number that called me. I got answered by this woman that seemed to be completely drunk or high, she could barely speak and she certainly could not write down my phone number, she said "ok" after I just had said to 4 numbers and then some other guy took over the phone and said I had to contact support, I asked for the number and he said he couldn't provide it. I find the number myself, I call, and explain my problem and this woman tries to brainwash me saying that they charge a fee for a service and blablabla... I tell her that I don't care, that I want my money back. She says she can't help, that I need to contact support via email (?). When I contacted them over chat it just seem like a bot, asking for my phone and email and that I will be contacted the following morning (I was not).

Finally 2 days after everything started, I got a reply via email saying that my case will be investigated and they will inform me about my "cancellation fee" or "even if the cancellation is possible at all".

I explained that how can that be, that they urged me to make the payment while we were on the phone, without informing me about the T&C or giving me time to make my decision and just taking advantage of the dreams of someone like me that just wishes to make an honest living in the US.

Also, they didn't even acknowledge any of my complaints about their service, they kept responding "we will pass the information to the financial department", so they obviously don't care. So how are you even meant to trust that these people will help you with your VISA application when they don't even seem to understand human interaction? And again, how can they claim that they need all your details to submit your application ASAP? Registration period is not open yet!

Anyways, beware and don't make the same mistake like me out of despair for leaving the country.

UPDATE: they basically told me that (I quote) "The reason that we are not providing you services or answering your concern that much because you requested a refund and at the moment the financial department is taking care of your account so for now you just need to be patient and wait for their response."

Worst excuse I have ever been told for not properly answering my questions! So they claim that their support will answer your questions ONLY if you are using their services? So since I am not happy, I am not eligible to receive answers to my concerns? So far they haven't been able to refute ANY of my accusations. At this point I'm starting to find this hilarious.

theodoref39
December 12th, 2020

Remarkable experience after visiting I-immigrate. I was facing a green card issue for quite a long time and was not able to decide where to go. But they made me believe that they are the one-stop solution and solved my problem which has been a headache all through these times.

Its definitely a SCAM, Stay away, they will make you believe their lies as they are very well spoken and make you play a huge amount for something that is for free

By Jorge L.
See more answers (2)

They are nor legit, they are criminals, don't provide any personal indo and even less your bank details.

By Jorge L.
See more answers (2)

Is it a scam

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the I-immigrate staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about I-immigrate?

Have a question about I-immigrate?