Hummerhummer.co.uk

Hummerhummer.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Hummerhummer.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Hummerhummer.co.uk?

“I booked a hummer with this company and once I gave...”

Angela R.
6/27/11

I booked a hummer with this company and once I gave over my card details, I didn't get any confirmation email of my booking. I was concerned about this so tried to call back several times to confirm my booking. I could not get through to anyone on the hotline number for two days and I could not leave a message on their answering machine service. When I eventually did get through to someone by the name of Freeda, I was met with a very bad attitude and I was told that it had defintely been booked and that I would receive an email. On the day that our hummer was supposed to arrive, I waited outside in the rain for over half an hour and no one arrived. Again, I tried constantly to get through to the business telephone number but no one picked up. I was never sent any email with details of the driver and no one called me to let me know if there were any problems with the booking. I eventually had to phone a different company to book an emergency limo! Although I was extremely disappointed that I didn't get the hummer that I wanted to surprise my friend for his birthday even though I did all I could to confirm. All round, the website it very poor, not user friendly, the staff have a terrible attitude and I didn't get the service I asked for! It also happens that the same day I gave my card details to this company, I had a suspicious transaction happen on my account and had to get my card cancelled by the bank. I have good reason to believe this company is completely fraudulent! I have tried to call back Hummer Hummer on several occassions to complain, but no one has responded to enquiry and there is no email address on the website that I can write to. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

angelar4
June 27th, 2011
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Questions? Get answers from the Hummerhummer.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hummerhummer.co.uk?

Have a question about Hummerhummer.co.uk?