HumaneSociety.org

HumaneSociety.org has a consumer rating of 3.28 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HumaneSociety.org also ranks 52nd among Pets sites.

How would you rate HumaneSociety.org?

“Humane Society works”

Daniel M.
11/7/17

i certainly admire the job Humane Society does My personal experience with them was very satisfying when our home pet got lost ,picked up by animal control and dropped at their Hollywood,Florida place They were supernice to call us ,informing us they had it Eternally grateful to them Their place looked very clean ,cozy and humane indeed ,even to me,a declared enemy of caged animal keeping Good luck and thanks a lot

“Not a pet rescue place”

Susan C.
12/27/17

Almost all of the donations go to lobbying for legislation against purebred dog breeders and owners. If they had their way the only dogs allowed in the US would be Rescues which would have to be brought in from foreign countries. As it is now a huge portion of the dogs are brought in from other countries along with the diseases that the U.S. dogs have no immunity to.

eval75
June 26th, 2019
I have not has to take a pet that I could not keep but have taken several there whom were are the end of their life and needed to have them put to sleep. They were very caring with me and my pets. They also have a few service like shots or chips that are cheap than going to the vet. But I do feel that they charge way to much to take in pets and I only say that because I know several people who have had to take pets because they could not find home for them and were not able to afford the cost of them taking the pet in. But for the most part I feel the Humane Society is a good organization.
alexisg10
May 6th, 2015
great site

Questions? Get answers from the HumaneSociety.org staff and other customers.

The Humane Society of the United States is the nation's largest and most effective animal protection organization

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HumaneSociety.org?

Have a question about HumaneSociety.org?