HumaneSociety.org reviews

Tel: +1-202-452-1100
donorcare@humanesociety.org

susanc253
12/27/17

Almost all of the donations go to lobbying for legislation against purebred dog breeders and owners. If they had their way the only dogs allowed in the US would be Rescues which would have to be brought in from foreign countries. As it is now a huge portion of the dogs are brought in from other countries along with the diseases that the U.S. dogs have no immunity to.

robinl98
11/21/17

I ordered paw print footies and they are cute, warm and cozy! I will continue to support this wonderful organization whenever possible.

bettinaf1
11/9/17

I have donated to this cause over the years and find their mission to save animals inspirational. Animals need humans to stand up for their rights and needs in this world.

rajua4
11/8/17

I've bought from Lush countless times, and I have never been disappointed in a single product! I love their bubble bars and bath bombs, but the massage bars they offer are also awesome and the scent lingers all day. I always try different bath lines and keep coming back to lush over and over.

nelsonr26
11/7/17

No words to explain the dedication and hard work to help the helpless,needy,abused,neglegted little angels without a voice.Will be fostering by next week. Need the companionship and love of a dog having mine just passed.

danielm388
11/7/17

i certainly admire the job Humane Society does
My personal experience with them was very satisfying when our home pet got lost ,picked up by animal control and dropped at their Hollywood,Florida place
They were supernice to call us ,informing us they had it
Eternally grateful to them
Their place looked very clean ,cozy and humane indeed ,even to me,a declared enemy of caged animal keeping
Good luck and thanks a lot

monan5
1/7/17

In order for shelters to be "no kill" they need donations, buying a bag of dog food, get another, same with cat food. Your total bill will be just a little more. Or donate money, even $50.00 will be appreciated once in a while. Then they can use it where they need it most. I think there should be a law, if you drop of more then 1 litter of puppies, or kittens, your animal needs to be neutered or spayed or you lose the animal. Something like that to stop irresponsible owners.

abbyp7
12/20/16

They do sometimes euthanize (put down for the IQ 20 moms reading this) dogs and cats to save space, but Earth doesn't have infinite space, let alone a pet store has infinite living area. The website itself is kinda a hassle.

cield
10/10/16

Hate those manipulative ads. Wish more of the money from the good hearted went to shelters, saving precious lives, spay and neuter, and not PETA type groups, or worse more of those endless ads.

shelleys11
6/1/16

Baldwin park. The people treat you like your garbage. I thought I was registering my dog in a prison where they had no respect for no body. She was sarcastic we were trying to find out information on the laws regarding how many animals were allowed. She shut us down and said she was too busy to answer any questions we had

seanc68
5/3/16

The world needs more societies like this one. Working hard for the safety of all beings.

jeanc41
11/7/15

I do not do business with them, nor do I contribute money to this high-kill shelter.

kayp14
5/22/15

Very, very little of its money goes to help shelters and rescues. Spend your money with local shelters and rescues. Don't forget, they just got busted for racketeering.

alexisg10
5/6/15

great site

julieg42
2/15/15

I am a member!

rubyf7
1/27/15

HSUS is not a shelter or rescue.

reneeg5
4/7/14

I had a family pet that needed emergency surgery. I called local Humane Society
spoke to vet on duty for spay and neuter day. I begged her to do my dogs surgery life or death bowel obstruction and she flat out said NO. She was there and didn't want to stay to save my dogs life WHATS HUMANE ABOUT THAT !!!!! They take in all are donations based on love of animals for real ? I lost all faith in them.

Questions? Get answers from the HumaneSociety.org staff and other customers.

HumaneSociety.org?