Hubblesite

Hubblesite has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hubblesite also ranks 2nd among Space sites.

How would you rate Hubblesite?

“amazing”

Harry M.
8/11/19

My friend recommended me, I expected far worse than it actually was! I was fascinated, the best website for the astronomy lovers. Recommend it to everyone!

harrym155
August 11th, 2019
michaelp69
1,418 helpful votes
September 19th, 2013
Ahh yes, I caN see my home galaxy (NGC 5055) from here. It brings tears to my eyes. My home star went super nova about 37 million earth years ago and all was lost. Shrrrmrrrhh as I knew it was gone. Sorry for sharing a sob story any way, if you want to see it for yourself here are the coordinates. 13h 15m 49.3s, +42° 01′ 45″
timothyh2
January 13th, 2011
If you want some "oooohhhh ... aaaaahhh" in your life, visit this site. It has BIG FAT WALLPAPER pictures of the Universe as we see it through the lens with Hubble.

Check out the Hubble Site
heatho
November 6th, 2013
I just love this site. So many fascinating images and information. It is incredible how much you can see just sitting at home and exploring the whole universe at the same time. I am so pleased I have found this website. Recommend it to all of you who as fascinated about the wonders of the universe as I am!
juliaj
November 14th, 2007
Most impressive photography you will ever see - The Hubble Space Telescope has had its problems, but the images it has produced of our solar system, galaxy and universe are nothing short of the most impressive images ever produced by man. Images include quasars, black hole candidates, close-ups of Saturn's rings, and interstellar nebulae. Check out the gallery here: http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/

Questions? Get answers from the Hubblesite staff and other customers.

Hubble captures images of cosmic wonders and sheds light on many of astronomy's greatest mysteries. For more, visit http://hubblesite.org/

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubblesite?

Have a question about Hubblesite?