Houses For Rent

Houses For Rent has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Houses For Rent ranks 29th among Rental Homes sites.

How would you rate Houses For Rent?

“Scam. Do not send money!”

JP M.
2/15/21

This is a total scam. I found my house listed on housesforrent.ws. I was unable to talk to a real person after multiple attempts. I filed a complaint with the BBB. Copy righted photos were used illegally. Verbiage descriptions used when I purchased the house were copied as well. Do not send ANY applications or money to this company. They only get 1 star because giving zero stars is not an option!

jpm34
February 15th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Contact the local city to find the real owners of property. Never send an application or money without verification.

rs242
July 29th, 2018

They scrape real rental sites for info, then change the prices to much lower. They then ask you to wire a deposit via Western Union and they will "send" you the keys.

Questions? Get answers from the Houses For Rent staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Houses For Rent?

Have a question about Houses For Rent?