HousePackersBrisbane.com.au reviews

enquiry@housepackersbrisbane.com.au

1 star

natashab56
6/20/18

Honestly, I need to move from house to another house because of the demands of my job. What a stress, eh? Luckily, House Packers Brisbane is there to make my life a little bit easier. Thumbs up for their service and professionalism!

aidenf6
10/26/16

Great movers! Very approachable staff and they're very much willing to help, will definitely recommend House Packers Brisbane and they'll forever top my moving list.

hatties10
6/7/16

A very reliable company indeed. House Packers Brisbane were a great help to me and my family during our move. We didn't have to lift a finger since they did all the job. It was worth hiring them and I would definitely hire them again.

ronh49
6/1/15

This is by far the most reliable moving company I have ever had! Fast, cheap and totally safe! What more can I say? If you don't believe me, then try them yourself!

andreac59
4/7/15

These guys did a great job moving my furniture. I had no problem with their service and their cost. I can say that they are professional and reliable as they gave a great value for my payment. I was expecting a lesser quality service since I had a bad experience with another company 4 years ago. But I was really happy with them and I'd be glad to hire them again.

dwaynel9
3/2/15

House Packers has really helped me move without hassle. All my stuff are in perfect condition too. The service is even fast and cheap. They're just... wonderful! Thanks House Packers! I'm going to give you 5 stars cause you deserve it!

Questions? Get answers from the HousePackersBrisbane.com.au staff and other customers.

HousePackersBrisbane.com.au?