Hotelnparking.co

Hotelnparking.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hotelnparking.co?

“Good service- they fixed the problem I had with hotel”

Sherry S.
3/2/20

Did use them several times and will again, however had a problem with Tampa hotel overcharging us. Took a while to get through to the correct number, but the gentleman at HotelNparking got us a partial refund of the overcharge, and went on to refund the rest of the overcharge from his end. It was a hassle, but only because of the hotel- not the service. I've already booked with them again. $159 for one night hotel, 7 nights cruise parking, and round trip shuttle to and from cruise port for two people. Hotel was subpar, but price was excellent. You can't beat their prices. I've tried. Thanks.

sherrys331
March 2nd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Hotelnparking.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hotelnparking.co?

Have a question about Hotelnparking.co?