Host4.biz

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.5 / 5

Host4.biz has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Host4.biz ranks 185th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Host4.biz?

“Host4biz have been great as a host for my website.”

Lena H.
2/3/21

Host4biz have been great as a host for my website. I originally started out as a newbie and I can't tell you how many times they saved me from myself when I needed to restore back to a previous version of my site. I have now started using their Word Press service which is great. I no longer need to worry about WordPress updates and plugins breaking my site as they keep it all up to date for me.

lenah53
February 3rd, 2021

markob26
July 14th, 2020

The technician was amazingly cool and awesome. He was very helpful and very patient with me. He did not get annoyed by my 30 million questions and he kept a great attitude the entire time. A Matter of fact, I wish all my customer care calls could be this amazing. He is a rock star! 5 STARS all the way. Thank you for all your help.

romeof9
October 26th, 2020

I had some very good experiences with their customer support. They try to explain everything as good as possible and look into the problem with you (over and over again) until it is solved. Maybe not the fastest customer service, but always very friendly persons who genially try to help you the best way possible.

christinep889
June 2nd, 2021

I am a new customer but pleasantly surprised with this hosting service provider because they know how to make their services webmaster-friendly.

henryb434
November 6th, 2021

The server is very detailed and functional. If you have something specific in mind, you probably can do it here.

kyled216
March 30th, 2021

Host4biz is a superb hosting service provider. Their assistance for setting up or resolving any issues is unbelievable. They are very quick. I have two websites from them. I have also recommended them to some of my friends.

ellaf54
August 11th, 2021

I was patiently helped through a process I did not understand. It took less time than expected, and he was very responsive. Like how their servers work for me (smoothly and flawlessly).

niamht2
July 14th, 2021

I know that speed matters and host4biz appears to be the best web host out there to make my Wordpress blog load super fast!

thieryb
July 21st, 2020

I've been using host4biz now for about a year, I've never had any issues with downtime. I usually only run blogs or small business websites with them so traffic loads are pretty small with what I am doing. Whenever there is an issue or I have any questions, their customer service is always very fast and they have always solved whatever problem I've brought to them.

fiorenzac
December 25th, 2020

A new customer of host4biz, bought an initial hosting plan, and asked a lot of questions, all questions are resolved in minutes, more complex are queued for the proper action.
Latest complex question about Plesk options, was fast replied, one of host4biz HelpDesk Staff... Overall satisfaction, A+++++! Highly recommended.

oliviaw202
October 9th, 2021

I'm using Host4biz for quite a time now. Sometimes I had to face some issues with my websites. Actually I'm hosting several sites. So every time I contacted them they help me and resolve the issue quickly.

bartholomeush
October 5th, 2020

Host4biz has hosted my blog for years. The uptime is great. On a rare occasion, I've had a problem, but the customer service has always been great with helping out. I have and will continue to recommend them.

ibrahimh47
April 28th, 2021

Really good servers with low ping for all their customers all over the globe. Staff help with any server-related problems.

carmend193
September 24th, 2021

Combine that with a 99.9% uptime guarantee and customer service that's available around the clock, and you have a stellar hosting service that's got something for everyone.

joshuad299
November 24th, 2020

You know it's really awesome to work with such a supporting staff. Like them in all aspects. That's true.

heraldoh
March 12th, 2021

Everything seems to be working and I appreciate talking to technical support to make sure I was loading it and setting up email properly. They are really helpful for me.

saras786
September 29th, 2020

I have a little side business I do and I've been out looking for a good provider that doesn't break the bank. Host4biz fit what I wanted, they assisted me along the way. And I appreciate what they have done for me.

callimacor1
August 14th, 2020

I've used several - perhaps many - different web hosts. Host4biz offers me a sense of stability for my site that I haven't experienced before this.

Questions? Get answers from the Host4.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Host4.biz?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about Host4.biz?