Review of HorseLoverz

russ.wollam@gmail.com

cherir22
Cheri R.
3/16/19

Fast shipping. Didn't receive my whole order. Contacted customer service and received the rest in a couple days.

sarao40
Sara O.
3/16/19

Deals are great! Wish the shipping were cheaper and faster. But the variety and consistent quality is very reassuring.

rolandam2
Rolanda M.
3/14/19

Price was right. Easy to order from, got the correct product I was looking at and delivered in a timely manner. I will shop from HorseLover again

Nan Miller
Ellensburg Washington

joanb197
joan B.
3/14/19

much less than Amazon.com - which only had a 10pack $99 option. I only wished some of the coupon codes for marginal %-off discounts found online for March still worked

stanleyf36
Stanley F.
3/14/19

Sizes out of stock = pain, estimated shipping times 2+ weeks for under 200 miles doesn't make sense either.

kathym606
Kathy M.
3/12/19

I found what I was looking for however the shipping time wasn't perfect. I was hoping for 3/16 delivery. What is the insurance charge for?

joannp52
JoAnn P.
3/12/19

Wonderful prices and great selection. I have always been happy with everything I have ever ordered from Horsloverz!!

cynthiab318
Cynthia B.
3/11/19

I am a continued customer. Horseloverz is my first go to for anything horse or rider related. Great price, great selection, and they stand by their return policy.

jc748
J C.
3/11/19

The turnout was suggested by our equine rescue and we are so glad we took their advice! Very comfortable for our seniors to maneuver in. No more rubbing on the shoulder area and they can get up and down much easier!

lacyf14
Lacy F.
3/10/19

Love the boots, but on the backside of one boot the stitching already came apart, i had only work them once.

arthurs131
Arthur S.
3/10/19

Always a pleasure to spend $$$$ we always shop the clearance and it serves us well! :-)
The shipping delays can be frustrating, esp when it says in stock and should ship right away,,,,,,

camrynr1
Camryn R.
3/9/19

My package came early and everything is such a great price. This is the website to go to by your stuff.

maryl346
Mary L.
3/9/19

Since my horse is so big and he is so rough on blankets this was a perfect match! Couldn't be happier.

deborahv95
Deborah V.
3/9/19

Thank you for the great items on sale. Can't wait to get the dog vests to keep my dogs safer and me.

rebeccac156
Rebecca C.
3/8/19

It would have been nice to be able to see the color variations, but I was able to search the brand and pattern name to see it elsewhere before buying.

monicas207
monica s.
3/7/19

I thoroughly enjoy shopping with Horseloverz. The brand selection and product availability is top notch.

carona
Caron A.
3/7/19

I've been shopping at Horseloverz since 2012. I just loves the store. Your customer service is always improving. I always get really great quality items for a very reasonable price and sometimes I get the coupons which really help. They have that new online chat and they respond really quickly.

lynnb277
Lynn B.
3/7/19

Shopping experience was fine. I did send a inquiry via your chat, 24 hours later still no response.

tammyc174
tammy c.
3/6/19

Always a great experience. If you need to exchange or return any thing it is always hassle free. I will keep doing business with them for sure.

dianel111
diane l.
3/6/19

I own 15 horses and I keep coming back to HorseLoverz because of the competitive prices and they give me free shipping! I'll buy as much as I need to as long as I get that free shipping!

joyk47
Joy K.
3/5/19

Half chaps AND riding breeches did not fit to size as described in the ad. I will have to send them back. Very disappointing.

rhondaa55
Rhonda A.
3/5/19

Shopping for Dressage apparel as gifts. I love the prices at HorseloverZ, but it takes some time to weed through the products for a size I need. The X-smalls were not a huge problem, but for the larger sizes I wanted, it really is a waste of time to look for pretty equestrian clothes. I did find a few that worked, but not really what I wanted, and not in the spring or summer lines.

deanaw13
Deana W.
3/5/19

So far, so good. Easy to find what I'm looking for online. I hope the rest of my shopping experience is as good.

marsham78
Marsha M.
3/3/19

Seemed like a really good helmet but was not comfortable for me. I returned it thru FedEx on March 1
Delivery was prompt

ellenh112
Ellen H.
3/3/19

As long as you qualify for free shipping it is hard to beat the prices! I even got a free grooming kit

Questions? Get answers from the HorseLoverz staff and other customers.

HorseLoverz?