Hornseainkjets.co.uk

Hornseainkjets.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hornseainkjets.co.uk also ranks 64th among Printer Ink sites.

How would you rate Hornseainkjets.co.uk?

“Bought a new Epson printer from these crooks it turned...”

Nigel K.
8/7/09

Bought a new Epson printer from these crooks it turned out to be second hand not new because there were no inks. When I complained they said that because it was cheap it came with no Epson ink and they supplied their own brand inks, well I put their own brand inks in and it messed the print up. So I've been trying to get them to sort it out they promised me a full refund so I sent it back. Six months later I'm still waiting for refund and they don't answer my calls.

nigelk
August 7th, 2009
richardc7
October 23rd, 2010
DON'T USE THIS CROWD OF CROOKS. THEY SOLD ME INKJET CARTRIDGES SUPPOSEDLY COMPATIBLE WITH MY EPSON PRINTER AND CALLOUSLYINSISTED THAT THEY HAD THE NEW CHIP REQUIRED. tHE INKS DID NOTHAVE ANY COMPATIBLE CHIP SO DID NOT WORK, JAMMED IN MY PRINTER SO FAST THAT IT TOOK ME MONTHS TO GET THEM OUT, FINALLY RESORTED TO BIG IRON PLIERS. NOW THE NEW CARTRIDGES WORK BUT KEEP JUMPING OUT OF POSITION - BECAUSE THE GRIP MECHANISM HAS BEEN WRECKED - SO THE PRINTER SHUTS DOWN AND WONT PRINT. SO THESE CALLOUS CALCULATING FRAUDS HAVE WRECKED MY PRINTER. I HAVE THROWN IT OUT. I COMPLAINED AND THEY HAVE GONE SILENT - WON'T ANSWER ME AT ALL. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THEIR 90 +% POSITIVE RATING - IT'S ALL MADE-UP LIES. THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN PROPER BUSINESS - JUST SINISTER MONEY-GRABBING - THEY WILL RUIN YOU PRINTER AND TREAT YOU WITH CONTEMPT

Questions? Get answers from the Hornseainkjets.co.uk staff and other customers.

Hornsea inkjets; suppliers of quality, cheap printer ink & ink toner for a range of brands including; compatible Epson, Canon, HP, Lexmark & Dell printer inks as well as photo paper & printers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hornseainkjets.co.uk?

Have a question about Hornseainkjets.co.uk?