HomeShopping.pk

HomeShopping.pk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. HomeShopping.pk also ranks 260th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate HomeShopping.pk?

“HomeShopping.pk is undoubtedly on of the...”

Usman K.
5/30/14

HomeShopping.pk is undoubtedly on of the leading online shopping website for electronics, technology, luxury and consumer products but they are good for products that come from their Pakistan office but they are totally a night-mare, mis-communicating and the laziest possible company when some products are to be delivered from their USA or other off-Pakistan offices. Although I have been a loyal customer at HomeShopping and have purchased tablet and a couple of mobile devices from them but they are found Poorly Pathetic in my most recent purchase with the company. I ordered an expansive watch from HomeShopping on 23rd of April and it was clearly mentioned on their website page that watch shall be delivered within 10-15 days. I also made an initial 10% deposit in their bank account that was necessary to confirm the order but till date today (30th May, 2014); the watch is not delivered when one month and 7 more days have been passed now. When I called at the customer support office in Karachi they always said that our import office shall call you and he will update you about the progress on your order delivery. They called me once and assured that watch shall be delivered within 8-10 more days but it been 20 more days now since this promise was made. Now I have called many tims and have inquired about the delivery of the watch but no good so far - Just lame claims and time-passing techniques are being practiced..!! They are a pathetic company and I shall NEVER recommend them for buying any products which are promised to be delivered from their foreign offices. They will take 10% advance deposit, shall be using that amount for their own investment and you will be hold on promises that your order is soon to be delivered/completed.

usmank2
May 30th, 2014

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HomeShopping.pk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeShopping.pk?

Have a question about HomeShopping.pk?