HomeDistiller.org

HomeDistiller.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate HomeDistiller.org?

“Please fix some bugs”

Muhammad A.
5/4/20

The ingredient search was pretty intuitive to use too. Normally the "search" feature could predict what ingredient I wanted to use. In those cases where the software was unsure, I could just browse a category and find what I was looking for. The database includes close to 7000 ingredients so everything I needed was there. One more click on the "update" button of the analysis screen and voile! I was able to enter Alton Brown's Granola recipe, complete with a detailed analysis of calories, vitamins, minerals, etc EVEN before the granola was out of the oven. I'm impressed!

muhammada267
May 4th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the HomeDistiller.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeDistiller.org?

Have a question about HomeDistiller.org?