This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Hollisteruk.net

Hollisteruk.net

Hollisteruk.net has a consumer rating of 1.14 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hollisteruk.net also ranks 1001st among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Hollisteruk.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Hollisteruk.net?

“Same as others, realised too late that this is not...”

Gemma M.
6/30/13

Same as others, realised too late that this is not genuine Hollister site. Goods arrived from CHINA, very poor quality and no hope of returning as the company will not respond to my numerous e-mails. I read the small print too late but it blatantly states in it that they are not the real Hollister but practically use the same materials, manufacturers etc. What a sham and soooooo disappointing regarding the wasted money and fake goods.

derickh
December 14th, 2010
My little girl chose her Christmas present from this website . A hollister hoodie . It says it cost £42.50 . When i actually ordered it they magically added £9 on . A few days later i got an email saying that it was out of stock . They did not offer me a refund but invited me to choose something else of equal value and a free Tee shirt .
Why did the website let me buy and item that was out of stock ?
Don't they have a stock control system ?

Just read this and realised I have lost £130 I'm gutted!! Checked out site after credit card statement arrived with a payment made to beijing. This site looks so real,

By Marian B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hollisteruk.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hollisteruk.net?

Have a question about Hollisteruk.net?