Hold.co

Hold.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hold.co?

“AVOID THIS SKAMS”

George P.
5/31/18

ABSOLUTELY SKAM, I HAVE INVESTING $1500 AND WAITING 3 WEEKS, I HAVE TO ASK THE FEW QUESTIONS AND THEY REMOVE ALL QUESTIONS AND REMOVE ME FROM CHAT. Then contacted the manager, and looks like he does not have the experience to communicate with customers, it looks like people from the street and without experience. I do not advise to deal with them, because they lie and if you ask not the right question, they will expel you and remove all questions. Also, not possible to contact by phone, and 100% sure business address fake, they just take my money and kick me off.

georgep81
May 31st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Hold.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hold.co?

Have a question about Hold.co?