Hire A Hacker

Hire A Hacker has a consumer rating of 2.52 stars from 48 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hire A Hacker ranks 172nd among Business Services Other sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 31.8%
How would you rate Hire A Hacker?

“Personal hacker”

Lily D.
1/23/20

Cyberlord0001 has been helping me for almost a year now and i feel its time to let people know about his good works, i was really a screw up but thanks to him my life is getting better, He's helped me with a whole lot of things from clearing my records to raising my credit score and helping me unravel my ex wife's plan by giving me access to her phone. He is really good, you should contact him via gmail if you need his help

“Very disappointed in Markhacklord01@gmail.com”

R A.
6/26/21

I wanted to get information as I suspected my wife is cheating on me, and needed deleted information. After over a 100 mails between us I made first payment then another payment to get a password to access the document then another payment requested to install something on my phone, since the last payment which ads up to over $300 I have had no reply from him on whatsapp, I've been taken advantage of my vulnerability and has lost all hope and faith in all these people saying they are hackers. Do not make use of this guy, his a fake

lilyd55
January 23rd, 2020

Dear Readers,
Please desist from hiring the fake hackers posting messages on this platform. Should you need to Hire a Hacker for an iPhone or any such reason.? Use the official email, Contact: '' request@solidarityhackers.com '' for reliable services.

Contact us at: '' request@solidarityhackers.com '' for reliable services.

christianar4
April 27th, 2020

If you have infidelity issue or you wanna catch cheating spouse, contact amiable hacker on whatsapp with +44 7380 355706, he will be able to help get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse device GPS tracking, Facebook Account, Email, Whatsapp, Text messages, phone call, Instagram, and so on he have help out many with several deals, and i am very sure he can help you out as well, he charge less, he won't collect much money

Dear Readers,
Please desist from hiring fake hackers posting messages above and hire a hacker for iPhone from: info@globalhackingservice.com

ra214
June 26th, 2021

Dear Customers,
Kindly desist from spam messages from fake reviews. You should contact info@remoteglobalhacking.com / solidarityspy@gmail.com for legitimate enquiries.

debbieo127
September 5th, 2021

So i finally got in touch with a real hacker and my mind is at rest after being able to spy my bf's phone using the help of the computer guru guy called INTERNETFASTEST he's indeed worthy of being recommended because i was actually scared at first but i tell now i'm a step ahead of most girls lol

braxt
May 6th, 2021

I always knew there was a possibility she might be cheating on me but I didn't have any evidence to prove that. Her phone has a password so there was no way I could have access to it. I contacted this team Gmail:: HackerExplicit via mail to help me have access to her phone and they helped me set up an app that allows me to monitor all her conversations. I have been able to establish that she is cheating on me.

benethj
June 21st, 2021

If you have infidelity issue or you wanna catch cheating spouse, contact amiable hacker on whatsapp with *******434, he will be able to help get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse device GPS tracking, Facebook Account, Email, Whatsapp, Text messages, phone call, Instagram, and so on he have help out many with several deals, and i am very sure he can help you out as well, he charge less, he won't collect much money, you can also send then a mail via fastfundrecovery8.

jasonv396
May 25th, 2021

They are a complete scammer. I have been scammed worth 300 euros and they provide fake proof of work. Never deliver what has been asked for. I have all the proofs and email communication, screenshots of the transactions that are made. In my opinion it's better to hire Darkwebcrew.com. They even prove their hacking skills. I was saved by them. They also helped me retrieve the money these scammers stole from me.

hw110
October 13th, 2020

Cyber cracker refered from hire a hacker took money and then no reply, emails removed
I was desperate to read messages of awol spouse and father with mental health issues,& was desperate
49,500inr down the drain, when my kids and I are going through enough
Had two others found me, but not real either
Is there any genuine ones!?:,(

davidl2569
September 11th, 2020

I contacted this web site and paid $130.00 to have my Google account restored to me, which was agreed by this so called hacker/ha is about all they were dilligent in is getting the money with 6 emails requesting payment. I have not received any emails since they verified the payment and picked up the money. This site should be shut the f down!
Don't deal with this web site ever!

larif
June 6th, 2020

It is a scam. He can't do anything but take your money. Don't bother just walk away. I hired him in hopes of proving he was an unfit parent to our boys...

carolinak5
May 14th, 2020

He's trustworthy and reliable he generate the info for me to a private web portal where I can see new things coming in You can contact him or whatsap Anonymous hacker *******680

frankdn
August 26th, 2021

This hacker is trustworthy and precise. He got me access to my wife's email and calls, also helped a friend clear his dwi.

julianar22
January 27th, 2020

I tried too many of these fake hackers, I was lucky i got a reliable recommendation from a friend in silicon valley.
So i hired '' S o l i d a r i t y H a c k e r AT G m a i l. C o m '' or '' S o l i d a r i t y H a c k e r. C o m ''

danie27
June 10th, 2021

Seen a good review decided to use their services. They were very patient and assured me they will give proof of success before I paid them. From the moment they received their money I never heard back from them again! Scam scam scam! Their what's app number is *******385.

melissad1112
January 5th, 2021

Thank you so much, Jonathan Weinberg. He contacted me today after I made a report yesterday. I had no idea what I was doing & was lost then I've clicked on this site, made a report as best I could and Jonathan rang me today. I'm very happy with the process so far. Thank you guys again for helping me recover my lost fund... Info; cyberethiicalhacker ATgmail. Com

richards3489
August 25th, 2021

Sent money nothing in return. Stay away. FAKE FAKE. Don't do the same thing I did. SCAM SCAM SCAM

soniam169
June 20th, 2020

They will ask for the target's number and then they will blackmail. Don't hire them. Real ripp off. I have paid them till now 10000 Pounds. They have my credit card using it everywhere. I will commit suicide eventually if this goes on. They are not letting me go. If I stop them they threaten me always. Can anyone help me?

jjackj
June 8th, 2021

I didn't place an order for this site. I found another one and did not regret it.
Private-service. Best
Here I have completed the work, with a delay, but it is completed.
That's the main thing.

montej22
May 31st, 2021

He is a scam got me for 450 dollars do not use scam for sure never answered my emails 3 days later after getting 450 sent me pdf file made out it was my stuff but to get code to unlock tried to get another 100 scam

georgial81
May 26th, 2021

*******@gmail.com has stolen my money and scammed me badly. My situation is so bad and they literally ruined me even further. Children and physicial safety tied to my problem. They are the worst dirt in earth really..

teem38
September 10th, 2021

If I could give him a negative 5 I would. Do not waste you time. He did nothing but lie after lie. Promise after Promise.

Tip for consumers:
Don't waste time.

Products used:
Nothing

billg267
December 15th, 2019

All of them want money up front because once the have it in their account they disappear.

Ehackersonline.com is the worst. They look lefot but are crooks. I tried 2 others with the same results.

bennethj
July 12th, 2021

Dear Readers,
Please desist from hiring the fake hackers posting messages on this platform. Should you need to Hire a Hacker for an iPhone or any such reason.? Use the official email, Contact: '' fastfundrecovery8, or via WhatsApp *******434 '' for reliable services.

selenag55
August 27th, 2021

Whltehat, is the only one I trust after series of trials with so many, eventually got a real genius.

anniec135
April 8th, 2020

TECHIEWIZ at YAHOO dot COM is the best hacker for hire out there. I can testify to this myself, they were able to help me complete an important task to my satisfaction, and within the stipulated time frame.

providencehacker@gmail.com

Dear Genuine Customers, Please ignore all fake comments involving email addresses And utilize our legitimate services by using the email in the response section of the Fake reviews or below. We have provided our official email address in the review page. Thanks for Corporation. support@hacker-4hire.co.uk

See more answers (2)

See more answers (9)

See more answers (3)

See more answers (3)

Yes you can. Contact Instagram SpyTrace for more help

By Sierra K.

To track a phone?

Dear Marsha V, Should you need to Hire a Hacker for an iPhone or any such related device.? Use from our list of verified hack service providers Contact below; info@globalhackingservice.com request@solidarityhackers.com providencehacker@gmail.com

By Hirea H., A Hacker for Hire referral services.

Dear Ashok S, Should you need to Hire a Hacker for an iPhone or any such related device.? Use from our list of verified hack service providers Contact below; info@globalhackingservice.com request@solidarityhackers.com providencehacker@gmail.com

By Hirea H., A Hacker for Hire referral services.

DearHellen G, Should you need to Hire a Hacker for an iPhone or any such related device.? Use from our list of verified hack service providers Contact below; info@globalhackingservice.com request@solidarityhackers.com providencehacker@gmail.com

By Hirea H., A Hacker for Hire referral services.

Dear Lyle l, Should you need to Hire a Hacker for an iPhone or any such related device.? Use from our list of verified hack service providers Contact below; info@globalhackingservice.com request@solidarityhackers.com providencehacker@gmail.com

By Hirea H., A Hacker for Hire referral services.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hire A Hacker staff and other customers.

www.solidarityhacker.com/services/

Hirea H.
A Hacker for Hire referral services.
Usually responds not within the first month
We refer you to the Best Hackers that can attend to your peculiar hacking needs. Contact us for a reliable Hacker for Hire of any kind.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hire A Hacker?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.5
Have a question about Hire A Hacker?