Hire A Hacker

Hire A Hacker has a consumer rating of 3.29 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hire A Hacker ranks 63rd among Business Other sites.

How would you rate Hire A Hacker?

“MySQL database repair”

Daniel S.
7/26/20

My website's mysql database got corrupted while upgrading it to Maria DB and it was repaired within 12 hours of placing the order. God forbid if I have such a situation again I will not look elsewhere. Great job guys, well done. Thanks again

“Scam site”

Andrea R.
9/25/21

They took my bitcoin. Do not trust this site or Monica. I wish I could recommend someone else, but there seems to be no trustworthy sites out there.

daniels1622
July 26th, 2020

Great job guys, well done.

Thanks again

andrear698
September 25th, 2021

jenniec68
February 15th, 2021

Took my bitcoin and never got back to me again. A total scam. Do NOT trust!
Karen Miller <*******@hireahacker.io>

edwinc447
October 20th, 2021

Thank you for helping me gain access to iPhone of my wife. I always wanted to look into her phone as she was living a secret life as well. I needed to access her phone to get the answers and I am glat that now I have all I always wanted. Thank you for saving my time and life. Highly Recommended.

Tip for consumers:
Very professional people.

Phone Monitoring Service

allenp162
July 5th, 2021

DO NO USE THIS SERVICE, THEY ARE THIEVES. THEY STOLE MY BITCOIN AND DID NOTHING FOR BEING PAID. PLEASE DO NOT USE

larryl674
August 25th, 2021

My work was completed within promised timeframe and I am extremely satisfied with the phone monitoring service.

Tip for consumers:
Value for money, highly recommended.

Phone monitoring service

emilym1329
September 8th, 2021

Phone monitoring service is very impressive and my job was completed earlier than promised time. Looking forward to hire you again very soon. Support team is knowledgeable and fast.

Phone monitoring service.

Hireahacker.io is a legit company and my job was completed before promised time.

By Emily M.
See more answers (2)

Less expensive yes but the problem is I tried three different companies and none of them could help me. Prices aren't that high otherwise but I am sure you could find a cheaper option but for me it was important to get my database problem resolved asap and these guys were quick.

By Daniel S.

Took less than 15 mins every time to get a reply and they are open 24/7.

By Daniel S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hire A Hacker staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hire A Hacker?

Have a question about Hire A Hacker?