Review of Hip Undies

Tel: 866.437.4797
miracle@nalacompany.com

evangelineb
8/8/13

This is one of the few sites carrying US brands with reasonable shipping prices to Canada. I ordered a couple of adorable sleep masks with only $3 shipping to Canada. Can't beat that.

alisonh3
5/26/13

I always restock on my favorite undies from this site, from years and years ago. I've even gotten free panties under their buy 12 get 1 free program, I'm not sure if they still offer it.

jk22
2/6/12

I ordered some lingerie for my wife for valentines day in mid January. I recieved part of the order with no update on the other half. I email, logged into their customer support and called several times with no response at all. Not even something that told me the item was backordered. It's really important to keep customers informed or purchases. Especially something that's high end. My next step is to complain to my credit card to get my money refunded.

rafeh
1/19/12

As the other reviews have said, their customer service is terrible! I've had nothing from them since the confirmation of my order over a month ago, I've emailed their support email, logged a job on their support site, I've called and had to leave messages which haven't been returned, all trying to get an idea of the status of my order and haven't had any response.

ellieh1
5/10/11

Horrible! Order never arrived. Absolutely no response from email and phone messages. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FRAUDULENT SITE!

jills6
10/25/10

My original order was placed on 7/29/2010. I got an email a couple days later saying my item was back ordered. An email was sent to me on 8/16/2010 asking if I still wanted my back ordered item since it was now in stock - I responded back stating yes and I had no response back from hipundies.com confirming my request so I called customer service to see what the status was. I was told no one was at the warehouse so someone would call me back in 24-48 hours, which didn't happen. Between Augsut 16 and today, September 23, I have called multiple (5) times and was promised a call back within 48 hours - and was always told that they had no way to status my order and they would send an email to someone in the warehouse to check the status of my order and have them call me- never got a call back. I emailed a status request to their service dept. and I got this email from Miracle Wanzo:

"Date: September 8, 2010 10:37:23 PM PDT
To: hip@hipundies.com
Subject: Re: Hipundies.com contact form submission
You are absolutely correct! I am terribly sorry, I will ensure this order goes out tomorrow. My sincere apologies for the inexplicable delay with your order.
Miracle
Customer Service
miracle@hipundies.com"

On September 20th, I emailed thru their form asking the status of my order and copied and pasted the above email. I have had no response. Today is October 25th, still no product. I called and was told yet again they would mark my inquiry as priority and have someone call me back. I am extremely frustrated with their service at this time especially since this is my first experience in dealing with this company. Who does business like this???!

Questions? Get answers from the Hip Undies staff and other customers.

Hip Undies?