HEROINE COMPLEX SHOP

HEROINE COMPLEX SHOP has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate HEROINE COMPLEX SHOP?

“Absolute Nightmare: Buyer Beware”

Sebastian G.
1/29/19

Absolutely avoid this shop at all costs. I ordered two items on Black Friday because of a half off sale. That was three months ago and during that time I have: I was ligit able to: Get a passport Go to Mexico for several weeks Come back from Mexico Completely remodel my dorm Quit my job Get a new job + Just living and dealing with college stuff And I still haven't received just two small items:/ (I also received 4 other packages also from Japan in that time) I still have not received my package. The reason that was given was due to a mishap with their shipping company xend, however that's not the only issue. After them sending out my package, reissuing it back to their shop, and shipping it out again I received a message today that whoops, someone messed up and forgot the main part of my order. They refunded me half the amount of the item so even if I wanted to reorder the item I couldn't due to the half off sale being long over. Did a bit more digging online and found the same $36 item for $9... I havent seen the package in 3 months and the last thing the tracking number said was that it's somewhere in the us and hasn't updated for multiple days which is not helpful at all. Avoid at all costs as this shop is definitely not worth it and a definitely worth of a Buyer Beware

sebastiang23
January 29th, 2019

Get a passport
Go to Mexico for several weeks
Come back from Mexico
Completely remodel my dorm
Quit my job
Get a new job
+ Just living and dealing with college stuff
And I still haven't received just two small items:/
(I also received 4 other packages also from Japan in that time)

Questions? Get answers from the HEROINE COMPLEX SHOP staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HEROINE COMPLEX SHOP?

Have a question about HEROINE COMPLEX SHOP?